• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

All Uni students are binge drinkers (2 Viewers)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Grinter and Frank "Mad Dog" McCormack
I think that Frank gentlemen time travelled from about 1920 because who would have named their child "Frank" after about 1950/60

swampfox

HSC
Maybe he's pulling the piss out of the journo? it is a massive shame that poor whatashot hasn't moved out of mum and dads place yet. I myself would love to see you down at the pub on a weeknight mate, sound like a great bloke. The fact that Frank is a self titled "maddog" suggests these 5 "bogans" that whatashot has so eloquently described the students as, implies a certain element of "shit spinning." Lets be honest, no one could be crazy enough to be dubbed Maddog by their fellow students.
I do empathize whatashot with his hectic lifestyle and "Too much uni stuff to get through" subsequently missing the festivities of an average wednesday night, or is it a case of too many forums that you find yourself passionately ranting on.

Maxtor

HSC
Whole article is an ego stroking look at bogans. I guarantee they don't go to UoM or RMIT or any of the decent Melbourne unis.

Ego stroking look at bogans? Guarantee they don't go to UoM or RMIT or any of the decent Melbourne unis? Well, moron, I can personally guarantee (a guarantee founded upon knowledge rather than idiotic judgmental assumptions) that four of them attend UoM while one of them attends RMIT. Whilst we're on Unis, where do you study again? Macquarie? Couldn't get into Uni of Syd of UNSW or 'any of the decent Sydney unis'? And what is it you study again? Marketing?...I suppose you've got to start somewhere mate, keep chipping away champ...you'll get there!

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Ego stroking look at bogans? Guarantee they don't go to UoM or RMIT or any of the decent Melbourne unis? Well, moron, I can personally guarantee (a guarantee founded upon knowledge rather than idiotic judgmental assumptions) that four of them attend UoM while one of them attends RMIT. Whilst we're on Unis, where do you study again? Macquarie? Couldn't get into Uni of Syd of UNSW or 'any of the decent Sydney unis'? And what is it you study again? Marketing?...I suppose you've got to start somewhere mate, keep chipping away champ...you'll get there!
Shut the fuck up idiot

edunderscore

HSC
Whole article is an ego stroking look at bogans. I guarantee they don't go to UoM or RMIT or any of the decent Melbourne unis.
These guys are from UoM and RMIT! And the pub they were drinking at is PA's, literally 20 meters from melbourne uni.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Shouldn't you be studying for your school certificate?

Come back when you actually know something about Macquarie's rep for business.

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A
Speaking from experience? Oh no wait, you're not even our of high school.

If anyone makes any derogatory remarks about you on here, its ok, the Kids Helpline is always available on 1800 55 1800.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
not all uni students are binge drinkers, but all binge drinkers are terrorists

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)