• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

All Uni students are binge drinkers (2 Viewers)

GaryGroundwork

HSC
i bet the boys in the article are all legends and pick up sluts often.
Whatashotbyseve you are an absolute loser. get a fucken life. i hate you

HSC
N/A
GaryGroundwork, your a bloody looser. just accept defeat in humility. you lost.

swampfox

HSC
OMFG U Rtards we're not trolls or noobs. FYI we R afluent & contributing members to the OL community. ROFLMAO. Seriously though B4 we get in2 how tough we R on this forum, I'd like to point out my lvl 80 sorceress will totally obliterate you on WOW. U guys R lucky we'll never meet F2F. Back to the topic though, whatashot, I believe you stated "Hmm I only have 14." making your original point: "I barely drink during the week." a total contradiction. I withdraw my previous comment, for you truly are a "MADDOG." IMHO I believe Garygroundwork should be automatically have his membership upgraded, to at least "Executive Member" because he is not a virgin. FWIW ol' gazza has slept with more women than i've had hot dinners. In an exorbitant array of positions and environments. CMIIW but AFAIK he's impregnated at least 67.8 women over the age of 18, and is the sole contributor to 98% of miscarriages in the Southern Hemisphere. Loser? Perhaps. But keep this in mind. Next time you have a wank to Disney babes or Princess Peach, Gary is most likely giving your mum gonorrhea.

TBC 4 LIFE
figure that one out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)