• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Am I missing anything? (1 Viewer)

Tabris

HSC
Once enrolement is finished, we choose our timetable on 31st Jan. I heard that they dont send us any HECS invoices, so we just print from e -student?

is there anything i am missing? once we enrol our timetable, we just buy our books and wait till semester begins, no compulsery fees to be paid (unless parking or SAM)?

HSC
N/A
yes, you're missing something.

Where's my chocolate cake, Tabris? You promised me last year you'd make me some :(

PS: I think everything is right, not sure about HECS, I thought it was just the exam results they don't mail out anymore?

withaface

HSC
Since when did we recieve hecs invoices ? I never got one, ever.

p.s I want chocolate cake too. you can't play favouritism on this board!! Unless you're trying to woo lynn.. then carry on child, if not, WE ALL WANT OUT PIECE OF TABRIS CAKE TOO..

withaface

HSC
pfft you were meant to go "Yeah, I bet it would taste like shit" then Tabris would make us a cake just to prove it, thus that = free chocolate cake.

You ruined the fairytale.

Tabris

HSC
I almost forgot,

Concession Stickers for our buses and trains

Does anyone know when we can go and collect? is it still in the Atrium

havy

HSC
Students who have re-enrolled online will be able to obtain their Campus Card (2007 Sticker) and Public Transport Concession Sticker at the following locations and times:

22 January - 29 January 10am - 4pm
26 February - 9 March 10am - 4pm
C5C 238

From 12 March 9.30am - 4.30pm
Student Enquiry Service

It seems that we can get them from next monday, dont know wats the gap between 30 jan to 25 feb for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)