• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Andrew Bolt (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/

Read Andrew Bolts blog if you don't already. it is a great editorial blog updated multiple times a day. I wasn't much of a fan of the guy at first although he uses common sense rather than political correctness as so many people have been blind sighted by in todays society. This guy should be prime minister.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Freedom of speech. He has been silenced on that even by the courts.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
ah I used one of his episodes of "the bolt" in my English exam. Went pretty well with conflicting perspectives :)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Andrew Bolt – Tuesday, February 14, 12 (09:11 pm)

"I hear this only third-hand, but there is a skittishness in Canberra tonight. Many journalists will not want to be blindsided twice in a row on a leadership challenge. "

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Freedom of speech is needed. I fail to see how Andrew Bolt has been found to not be allowed to say that someone who identified as being Aboriginal looks white, yet some of those Muslim extremists can threaten violence and Australian woman.

Lentern

HSC
Freedom of speech is needed. I fail to see how Andrew Bolt has been found to not be allowed to say that someone who identified as being Aboriginal looks white, yet some of those Muslim extremists can threaten violence and Australian woman.
Who exactly?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
If someone looks white, then people should be able to say they look white. Likewise if I am white yet 'identify' as an Asian Tongan people would have the right to question that also. Or if I am Asian although insist I am indigenous (not really) to get extra welfare benefits then people should have the right to question that etc.

Lentern

HSC
If someone looks white, then people should be able to say they look white. Likewise if I am white yet 'identify' as an Asian Tongan people would have the right to question that also. Or if I am Asian although insist I am indigenous (not really) to get extra welfare benefits then people should have the right to question that etc.
Criminal

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
The most appropriate place to do that is clearly in a newspaper column, using slimy insinuations and demonstrably false information

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)