• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anthony Callea vs Casey Donovan (2 Viewers)

Who do you think is better?

• Casey Donovan

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Anthony Callea

Votes: 37 37.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 50 50.0%

• Total voters

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
I'm a casey fan I love her second single 'whats goin' on?' I like it better than her debut single. I was goin to audition 4 the 2nd series of idol but decided not to due to yr 12 and other things. Not sure if I'll audition this yr or not.
you shouldve auditioned in idol1 2 years ago....
if you are going to audition.. GOOD LUCK

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
I think Casey won because she was the underdog, and everybody praises the underdog. But I still think Anthony should've won....
I remember at the start of the finale show, somebody said they prefere Casey over Anthony because they're sick of pop music, and there should be more rock music and I was like thinking, 'well why do you watch idol? Idol is all about pop music...like duh.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
ShatteredDreams said:
The fact that some teenage 16 year old poser-goth-evanescence-style-fat-bitch-with-an-attitude is the "idol" of our country makes me want to stab someone in the face.

I choose Anthony.
Even though I don't like Casey, calling her 'fat' is just going to the extreme.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
marchetta said:
Even though I don't like Casey, calling her 'fat' is just going to the extreme.
she is fat if not fatter compared to others say, those in the final 12

stainmepink

HSC
soha said:
anthony is doing heaps good
whats with that?
the runner up always does better then the winner
like guy sebastian and shannon knolls
shannon knolls is doing heaps better
from what i see etc

yeh but thats only because guy went overseas to promote himself why shannon stayed in aussie. so thats why we hear so much of shannon.

and about casey i dunno why the fuck she won. do you think maybe the voting was rigged?

ie if anthony came first ppl would buy his albums but if casey was 2nd no one would really buy them. but making her first would give the people the impression that she was good so they would go out buy her albums and be dissapointed, but still buy anthony's album. and the thing about anthony is that he can actually hold an interview, unlike freaking casey.

Last edited by a moderator:

stainmepink

HSC
Smart_Dunce said:
she is fat if not fatter compared to others say, those in the final 12

true that the final 12 where a bit fatter than last yeras

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
gobaby said:
yeh but thats only because guy went overseas to promote himself why shannon stayed in aussie. so thats why we hear so much of shannon.

and about casey i dunno why the fuck she won. do you think maybe the voting was rigged?

ie if anthony came first ppl would buy his albums but if casey was 2nd no one would really buy them. but making her first would give the people the impression that she was good so they would go out buy her albums and be dissapointed, but still buy anthony's album. and the thing about anthony is that he can actually hold an interview, unlike freaking casey.

Agreed :)

I think she won much like kurt nelson on WI as she was just "a flavor or the month" i dont mean to be horrible and i respect her, but people liked her coz she was the underdog, now no one cares anymore...I think she was trying TOO hard 2 be different

stainmepink

HSC
and also i hated how mark holden gave her so many fucken touch downs. SHES NOT THAT GOOD MARK FUCKEN HOLDEN. urgh no one gives a shit. if only shed just stop making albums already

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
yeh, i am a bit slow
but who is the third idol judge replacing dicko?

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Yes, that would be right. Kyle Sandilands is the new idol judge. And by taking on this new, much anticipated role, I think he's making career suicide. If he doesn't get enough bad reviews for himself on his radio show, then think just what will happen when he's on this show?

Anything's possible.

Oh, and...both are crap.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
i didn't go for casey...
i just hoped that courtney and anthony would be final two

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)