• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Any cool new albums coming out soon? (1 Viewer)

rocknjams89

HSC
N/A
hey guys, was wondering if there are any new albums you guys are thinkin about getting? As for me, I'm real stoked for The Killers new album Day & Age that comes out tomorrow. I know it leaked but I was on their myspace page and saw that it's available on Amazon for $3.99 today at
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001L8LCXY/ref=amb_link_82713111_1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=browse&pf_rd_r=1PYM05955CHKR16WJSCR&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=464106111&pf_rd_i=163856011

but yeah i mean my bad if i come across soundin like an ad but just wanted to share some stuff from one of my favorite bands. my comp starts to act up when I'm dling stuff from the net from filesharing sites and I really like their song Human from the album. maybe my umg friend can let me borrow hers when she gets it. LOL but yeah, any other new albums coming out soon?

Ashley:pirate:

laceytutu

HSC
I'm looking forward to Paramore - Final Riot LIVE CD/DVD
I know some people don't like Live CDs, but since it's Paramore I know I'll love it. Plus, they're awesome live. :)

rocknjams89

HSC
N/A
laceytutu said:
I'm looking forward to Paramore - Final Riot LIVE CD/DVD
I know some people don't like Live CDs, but since it's Paramore I know I'll love it. Plus, they're awesome live. :)
Thats awesome, i like paramore too. I will be looking for this. Thanks!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)