• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Any E12 applicants still waiting to be enrolled? (1 Viewer)

coolman

HSC
N/A
I applied and accepted my E12 offer on sydney student, and they say we will get an email with our MyUni details and stuff, however I did not get this, anyone else waiting for it?

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Hey coolman :)

Don't worry. We still have to wait until closer to enrolment time comes along before we get the UniKey and stuff like that. My friends and I were worried as well, until we realised the predicament is the same throughout haha :)

coolman

HSC
N/A
That gives me peace of mind. I'm assuming we pick our units and whatever later on when we get our UniKey?

engineering

HSC
N/A
After you accept the offer, there are some behind the scenes IT processes that create your student account details. This usually takes up to a few hours before those details are emailed to you.

See http://sydney.edu.au/start/accept-your-offer-and-enrol.html#enrol

Usyd had some IT stuff and fixing going on yesterday which delayed this process, but it might be finished now.

Have you been sent your details now.

Please note BOS is not the official usyd help desk.

Last edited:

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
After you accept the offer, there are some behind the scenes IT processes that create your student account details. This usually takes up to a few hours before those details are emailed to you.

See http://sydney.edu.au/start/accept-your-offer-and-enrol.html#enrol

Usyd had some IT stuff and fixing going on yesterday which delayed this process, but it might be finished now.

Have you been sent your details now.

Please note BOS is not the official usyd help desk.
Yeah I got my enrolment package (do they still call that in Uni? haha) today at 12:01am. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)