• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

any ideas about BBA103 final exam....? (1 Viewer)

Justea

HSC
N/A
crying~~~dun got enough time to prepare for that which just right on the next day of my other final........

could anybody give me any tips about the final presentation of BBA103 anywanz...~?especially the 15 marks question, about the key dimensions of macro economy? should we just talk about GDP, employments, business cycle, inflation, what else do we got....?

thank u guys in advance...:eek:

MrRock

HSC
I am totally lost as well. Like the compulsory question is so broad so i try to stay really general but then it asks you for examples so I get too specific again. My current essay seems to be filled with definition after definition but i'm not actually SAYING anything. Not looking forward to that one....
Dunno about the rest of the exam, but i am really glad that the compulsory is only worth 15%. Other essays should be better as long as they aren't too much writing. I'm not the fastest writer so i'll perform better if everyone else is thinking stuff up on the spot like me rather than speed writing pre planned essays. :D

The lecturer said something about writing 5-6 pages per essay if you want a good mark. I don't think i know enough stuff to bullcrap on for 18 pages, i mean this isn't English where you can pull examples out of your ass! Can any ex-students confirm that you really need to write that much to get a good mark? Didn't make sense how they kept stressing the quality of the writing in the exam info handout but then she says about 5-6 pages for a decent mark! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)