• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Are there any past hsc solution books for economics? (1 Viewer)

sadpwner

HSC
N/A
I had a look around, but I can't find those books with worked solutions for past hsc papers. Do they have any?

mreditor16

HSC
The best you can find is the HSC Cambridge Checkpoints Series, but the sample answers they provide are quite poor in my opinion.

Also, of late (iirc the last 5 years or so), the HSC Papers have come with sample answers (i.e. on BOSTES website) and these are fairly good, so check that out.

mreditor16

HSC
There's this: https://bosho.boardofstudies.nsw.ed...in+prd+funcparms+gotoitem(A0150):HSC&Workbook

for individual years and their HSC papers. It's basically some sample student answers which received full marks for the questions in the paper. I have the 2012 one for Eco if you want for a cheap price (negotiable) in my sig.

I have the Cambridge one as well.
Correction - The sample student answers provided in said workbook were given a Band 6 mark, but weren't necessarily given full marks. After reading the answers in one of the said workbooks, from what I saw, very few were full marks worthy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)