• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

arts student crashing the faculty! (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
welshi - oh and guess ill see you at the metro on the second of april :) Got my ticket as soon as they went on sale
ooooh yes indeed. yes indeed. i'll be the one with the big placard reading MARRY ME CONOR.

LazyBoy

HSC
here here. i agree with the engineering thing. Personally though i think Arts girls have the better personality and mix of looks. Second to medical sicneces.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Asquithian said:
Some of the engineering type on the bus to central do a good job of perpetuating the stereotype.

Ugly/Loud/inane/obnoxious
i wish i was perpertuating the law stereotype

sexy/intelligent/moist (ie. asqy)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
this calls for a new avatar. Or rather my first avatar on bos.

LazyBoy

HSC
lol reps for that asquithian :p i might actually make this a new thread in the main USYD forum. "which faculty has the more attractive people"

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
welshi said:
i like them better when they can't :p
Oh I don't need to be drunk to be got into bed, and once I am drunk I still see ugly chicks as ugly (or maybe I need to drink some more:p)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Asquithian said:
Most law guys are ugly and obsessed with making up for their penises / total lack of whatever in their life. You can usually tell who. They vote Liberal and become federal treasurer after being coaxed to join the liberal party for sex *

*The author does know that such allegation resulted in Mr Costello and Mr Abbot winning sucessful defamation cases. Whereby it was alleged that Mr Costello joined the Liberal party on the basis that he would receive sexual favours from Tony Abbots then GF (Now Costellos Wife).
oh asqy, i think now we're (ie. youre) going a little too far

although, i do admire your anti-establishment, anti-liberal, anti-ugly ideologual supressed angst.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
withoutaface said:
Oh I don't need to be drunk to be got into bed, and once I am drunk I still see ugly chicks as ugly (or maybe I need to drink some more:p)
I thought you told me that you have to get drunk before sex because otherwise your peepee goes kazoom! straight after your peepee is touched.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Asquithian said:
I'm not that anti establishment. I'm going to be a lawyer. Working for some firm for a large insurance company.

At least I'll know I'm evil for doing it...But I doubt that will stop me.
Perhaps making money will make up for your degenerate angsty demeanor and get you a buxom, blonde, professional noodle frying wife. JUST LIKE THE OC

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
absolution* said:
I thought you told me that you have to get drunk before sex because otherwise your peepee goes kazoom! straight after your peepee is touched.
That's only with you cause you're so damn sexy;)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Asquithian said:
My eyebrows are no match for Mr Gallagher's.
Whilst i find it quite impressive (ie.sad) that you know his name and also his fictional occupation, i am nonetheless flawed my your impeccable eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)