• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Asian Hair (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Uhhh...you usually need $$$$, time and effort to achieve any aZn hairstyle. :p

Go to the city and get like a $60+ haircut. Then spend another $40 worth of hair products.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
my friend bleached his hair to make it go a light brown.. but he accidently left it there overnight and it went this funky dragon ball z orange/gold...

you gota style your hair with like gel and use the hairdryer at the same time.. i think that works.. my hair useto be funky asian styles

wanton-wonton

HSC
boasboy said:
my friend bleached his hair to make it go a light brown.. but he accidently left it there overnight and it went this funky dragon ball z orange/gold...

you gota style your hair with like gel and use the hairdryer at the same time.. i think that works.. my hair useto be funky asian styles
You don't use gel, gel makes it look wet and shiny, unnatural.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
mine too, until it grew too long to handle. but again i can't be botehred buying wax, so i got normal firm hold gel, don't get teh hard rock ones. they don't give the soft look.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
noOO u can use gel and like wet ur hands n slowly apply it.. it gives that dry look. and u us hairdryer at same time :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i got mocked for my asian hair haha but again i didnt really care.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
transcendent said:
blow drying your hair damages it.
yeh well... dragonball Z chraracters have their hair catch on fire ! before they go super saiyan !!

i'm gona get super cool asian hair again :cool:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm thinking of bleaching my hair again. it was so much easier to manage!! well of course thats because the hair is dead so meh.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
lol i use to have a mohawk but not a proper one. but again, once my hair grew long, or on windy days it stuffed up. that is why asian hair is cool. it doesnt get wreaked that easily.

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
wrong_turn said:
i'm thinking of bleaching my hair again. it was so much easier to manage!! well of course thats because the hair is dead so meh.
The hair strand is dead regardless of bleaching. Bleaching strips it of melanin (or however u spell that stuff which gives it colour).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)