• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

at work^^ (1 Viewer)

hero.

HSC
N/A
pattii said:
i got picked up today at work, in the change rooms, mopping^^

discuss :rofl:
You must be hawwttttttt

hero.

HSC
N/A
huHHHHHHHHHHH!?!!?!! wtvr?

girls dont need to be modest about their looks

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
pattii said:

no, you didn't.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
pattii said:

fucking awesome, did he stick his dick up ur butt? Did you eat his cum?

HOW COOL!

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
lol so post about it on BoS everytime you get picked up, since it's probably not a normal thing for you :rofl:
lol yall wanted a thread i gave yall one^^
and no it's not a normal thing to happen to mr :eek:

HSC
i get dickheads all the time who feel the need to leave their phone numbers on napkins for me at work .. like seriously, do you actually think i'm going to call you and be your little holiday root or something? get fucked.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Urrrrgh, once I had this man in his late thirties/early forties who kept on lurking around the podium I was standing at (I used to work at Greater Union) and he was making small talk so I was being chatty back, anyway after a while he asked me for my number. And I was like "um I'm sixteen" and he was like "pwhoar, even better!" and it was really really creepy. he kept on acting like a pedo so I went downstairs to candy bar in an attempt to escape but he followed me down and it was scary :(

quik.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i get dickheads all the time who feel the need to leave their phone numbers on napkins for me at work .. like seriously, do you actually think i'm going to call you and be your little holiday root or something? get fucked.
Can't blame a guy for trying, you are quite pretteh.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
katietheskatie said:
What if they are actually a nice guy?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
katietheskatie said:
If you were attracted to them you probably would call them... so the problem isn't the method it's the person doing it :shy:

HSC
not really, i mean they're all there on holidays, what could they expect to get out of it .. it's not like they're going to be after a nice quality long term relationship if they're going home in five days lol

iamsickofyear12

HSC
katietheskatie said:
not really, i mean they're all there on holidays, what could they expect to get out of it .. it's not like they're going to be after a nice quality long term relationship if they're going home in five days lol
If it happens so often how do you know they are always on holidays.

Big80smullet

HSC
Jachie said:
Urrrrgh, once I had this man in his late thirties/early forties who kept on lurking around the podium I was standing at (I used to work at Greater Union) and he was making small talk so I was being chatty back, anyway after a while he asked me for my number. And I was like "um I'm sixteen" and he was like "pwhoar, even better!" and it was really really creepy. he kept on acting like a pedo so I went downstairs to candy bar in an attempt to escape but he followed me down and it was scary :(
Did he try and buy you some candy? thats a grade A peado move. They use candy as bait.

Did he have a moustache. That is also a pretty big indicator of a paedo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)