• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ATAR estimate + internal rank & ATAR =please help (1 Viewer)

fcqhnbaby

HSC
school ranked around 30th last year, however i think this year will be worse, anyway.

english standard: 5/35
maths ext1: 15/97 :mad1:
maths ext2: 14/50
engineering studies: 4/15
physics: 4/78
language backgroundspeakers: 5/35

i really really really want to get 98+ so i can get in adv engineering in unsw

ranks don look too bad, but wat will happen to my atar if i "failed" my actual hsc exam?

Last edited:

Top Secret

HSC
Well, we have no idea what kind of fail you are talking about. It could be an asian fail (<98%) for all we know.

Currently, 95ish. Standard English and Engineering will pull you down a fair bit. Improve them, as well as maths, and you may just get 98.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
well, we have no idea what kind of fail you are talking about. It could be an asian fail (<98%) for all we know.

Currently, 95ish. Standard english and engineering will pull you down a fair bit. Improve them, as well as maths, and you may just get 98.
+1

fcqhnbaby

HSC
Well, we have no idea what kind of fail you are talking about. It could be an asian fail (<98%) for all we know.

Currently, 95ish. Standard English and Engineering will pull you down a fair bit. Improve them, as well as maths, and you may just get 98.
mmmmm....standard english is really a pain...im quite confident with maths since the mark difference between me and the top student isnt big
about engineering...no comment, hard to say anything.
i ll try my best hahaha . thx
ah! and with my 5 eas bouns =]
does engineering elite student scheme @unsw consider these bouns points?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)