• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Attractiveness and interviews? (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
women.

alright. so i'm all for women wearing whatever the fuck they want, but it annoys the shit out of me when girls, who encourage 'showing a bit (lol) of skin/cleavage', later complain about people (especially men) not taking them seriously or disrespecting them yadda fucking yadda. i guess princessoz's comment reminded me of an argument i had with a couple immature ladies a few months ago on a similar topic. anyway, back on topic. physical attractiveness plays a part in pretty much everything, but you should be fine as long as you look presentable, confident and friendly/approachable
I don't think the way a woman dresses should make anyone disrespect them, perhaps we think differently

It's called comparative advantage. If your cleavage gets you hired (what kind of fucking employer would hire a chick for her cleavage anyway) for a job that doesn't involve it, then kudos to you, you used your personal skills to get you employed.

Lentern

HSC
Depends whether "image" is a part of the job. There's a reason I went down the distribution path when I left highschool instead of some form of customer service.

MysteryGenius

HSC
I don't think the way a woman dresses should make anyone disrespect them, perhaps we think differently
it shouldn't, but it does and of course this doesn't just happen with women

It's called comparative advantage. If your cleavage gets you hired (what kind of fucking employer would hire a chick for her cleavage anyway) for a job that doesn't involve it, then kudos to you, you used your personal skills to get you employed.
sure, yeah ok great for them just don't fucking complain about whatever happens afterwards. you're pretty much screwed once people find out. also, there's no way in hell i'd want to hire or even work for someone who has hired someone who chose to rely on their boobs/figure for work- with regards to the industries i am/will be involved in

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)