• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Auburn is a multicultural shit pool (1 Viewer)

aussie-boy

HSC
i don't believe burwood was ever considered an affluent area so its normal for people of differing lifestyles to be prevalent in the inner west.
Strathfield and Burwood used to be among the most prestigious areas in Sydney - both have significant numbers of grand English style mansions which used to be country homes for wealthy merchants wanting to escape the city... kind of like what Dural is now

Both suburbs are now shitholes though, with revolting McMansions and cheap shitty shops

Bendent

HSC
So I went to Auburn for the first time in my life and it was so shit m8. like ffs m8 what the fuck is that place. I didn't even know which country I was in and im not even white m8. Africans on the left, lebos on the right, Iraqi's in the center. Asians are fucking minorities and every time I saw a white person I thought he/she was a tourist.
disgusting place

though my friend (pretty rich etc) lives there. i think her family goes for the good internal environment of the house that's cheap there instead of shit external environment

Bendent

HSC
Strathfield and Burwood used to be among the most prestigious areas in Sydney - both have significant numbers of grand English style mansions which used to be country homes for wealthy merchants wanting to escape the city... kind of like what Dural is now

Both suburbs are now shitholes though, with revolting McMansions and cheap shitty shops
i know that burwood median house price is 1.5 mil, strathfield 1.1 million and auburn 0.4 mil LOL

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
my friend lives in strathfield in one of the nicest/fanciest places i've ever been too.
go a few suburbs down to auburn and all you see are fibro houses lolol

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
my friend lives in strathfield in one of the nicest/fanciest places i've ever been too.
you can find some of the 'nicest/extravagant' houses (mcmansion wise) in any suburbs, even the dodgiest.

HSC
my uncle lives in auburn and just built a home worth $1.2 million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)