• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

HSC
josh can't go thru he sucked tonite!!

it has to be roxanne - god bless her!, michael and danny spillane .

possibly also james or lindsay.

they were by far the best!!

lauren really keeps blowing her chances with crappy songs and that chloe girl choices the worst poppy ballady pieces of crap too.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
did that chloe chick get thru
cause she lives in quakers
n like all the nearby shops have posters up n shit saying to vote for her
but ive never watched it, i dun even kno if shes any good lol

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I thought Josh did alright. Better than before, at least. His rap was good. Um and he's hot.
Dude who sang bed of roses should get in too.

Matt - really, Chloe's from quakers ?? lmao. she's pretty shit. but doesn't matter, i'm sure josh still loves her.

*mel*

Roxane and Daniel were the only ones that really stood out, I think. I was expecting better from them all but it was a bit disappointing. I wanted James to go through so the "three amigos" can be together but he wasn't that crash hot... I dunno. Roxane for sure, though.

funniboi

HSC
fucken josh didn't make it in.

and roxanne the luckygirl, went through because of the judges.

hahahaha.

but fuck, josh didnt make it. or michael.

wasted my credit voting :(

HSC
funniboi said:
fucken josh didn't make it in.

and roxanne the luckygirl, went through because of the judges.

hahahaha.

but fuck, josh didnt make it. or michael.

wasted my credit voting :(

who made it?????

funniboi

HSC
go_swans said:
who made it?????

james did, daniel, roxanne, and the other chick, i forgot her name, but she has a mole between her lip/nose like cindy crawford!

funniboi

HSC
i think her name was emily ?

or is that someone else ?

payafee

HSC
im so happy that Roxane got through. i still cant get over the fact that she's 22 :eek: i thought she was 16!! she sure acts like it.

anorexic_chick

Little miss bitchy
HSC
haha.... been looking around for a forum about oz idol - didnt know there's one right here at bos - whoopee doo!?!

it was kinda nerve-wrecking when they shot the judges talking with one of the production crew while Daniel was singing. I actually thought he was telling them that they made a mistake with the results and Roxanne was the actual winner. Lol... Imagine if that was the case? drama tv... lol

But all in all... so happy that Roxanne actually did get through - I didnt like Emily that much - Daniel is such a hottie aye?

funniboi

HSC
anorexic_chick said:
haha.... been looking around for a forum about oz idol - didnt know there's one right here at bos - whoopee doo!?!

it was kinda nerve-wrecking when they shot the judges talking with one of the production crew while Daniel was singing. I actually thought he was telling them that they made a mistake with the results and Roxanne was the actual winner. Lol... Imagine if that was the case? drama tv... lol

But all in all... so happy that Roxanne actually did get through - I didnt like Emily that much - Daniel is such a hottie aye?

replace emily with josh or michael. or maybe both! top14 :) and ill be happy.

*mel*

funniboi said:
replace emily with josh or michael. or maybe both! top14 :) and ill be happy.
Nahh Emily has a much better voice than those two, especially Josh. He seriously couldn't keep on key. Emily has way more potential.

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
**MeL**88 said:
Nahh Emily has a much better voice than those two, especially Josh. He seriously couldn't keep on key. Emily has way more potential.
i wanted josh to make it.. i dont like emily.. and i dont like laura.. she's annoying.. keeps crying + crying

funniboi

HSC
**MeL**88 said:

but josh is something different, dont you think ?

the majority of singers for this year in my opinion is either 'rock', or 'alicia keys type of songs from the females'..

so yeah. thats just what i think anyway.

payafee

HSC
Emily and Anne are like the same person. i reckon Josh shouldve gotten through instead of Emily. we need more diversity!

*mel*

carrotz said:
and i dont like laura.. she's annoying.. keeps crying + crying
I agree with that. It shouldn't be a top 13. It should be a top 12 as always and Laura shouldn't be there. I seriously don't understand how anyone voted for her.

funniboi said:
but josh is something different, dont you think ?

the majority of singers for this year in my opinion is either 'rock', or 'alicia keys type of songs from the females'..

so yeah. thats just what i think anyway.
His rap bit was different... but he reminds me of Joel Turner (is that the beatboxing dude's name?) Nah the only thing that made him completely different was the fact that he couldn't sing in tune.

Not all the females are 'Alicia Keys' kinda people. How about Kate and Tarni? Roxane's voice is really unique. I don't they're anything like Alicia Keys.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg yay james got in how exciting...i cant believe josh didnt get in how rude...meh...james got in :)

Last edited:

*mel*

tasha1188 said:
who got in as the wildcard????
At first the judges chose James and Emily. Then Andrew and James (the host James) announced Roxane and Daniel as the top 2 choices for the public. There was less than 1% difference between the votes and Daniel just got through. But then the judges decided to make it a top 13 and put Roxane through as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)