• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

B Business Administration with B Information Technology at Mac (1 Viewer)

nizmo

nizmo
HSC
According to the UAC guide 2007, I have just missed out on the B business administration with B I.T. course by 0.15 UAI points. Does anyone know of the general trends in this course, and if I am still a chance of making it in? If I can't get in, are there any alternative ways that I can make this course, other than paying the full domestic fee?

Last edited:

Monstar

HSC
hey brudda, i hear if you just miss out by a small margin you have a very good chance of getting in during the later rounds. Missing by 0.15 , i think you stand a very good chance.

oi man what high school you go to? i see you live in west penno, the valley?

nizmo

nizmo
HSC
Monstar said:
hey brudda, i hear if you just miss out by a small margin you have a very good chance of getting in during the later rounds. Missing by 0.15 , i think you stand a very good chance.

oi man what high school you go to? i see you live in west penno, the valley?
Hey...thx for the reply...i went 2 cherrybrook tech. And yea I live in the valley

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You can't be 'rejected' yet, cutoffs haven't come out yet ? :S

You can probably get into a BBA or similar degree, and transfer after a semester or a year, either internally or externally depending on how you do.

Internally you just need to satisfy the GPA requirements and credit points, externally its WAM/UAI.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)