• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Backstreet Boys (merged) (1 Viewer)

mizosoup

HSC
does poster girl remind anyone else of jesse mccartney's beautiful soul?? or is it just me going insane from all these assessments??

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
No it doesn't remind me of beautiful soul, but i really like poster girl.

HSC
N/A
~SeXcSuM~ said:
double yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehe -
im highhh on bsb - lol
nah, but anyway, just >> go people who like bsb and support them
>>it's kinda funny how some people were fully like "icky bsb", but now they're like "wow - bsb!" ... is it coz of their rocky sound or something? lol.. probably
anyway - for anyone who's still anti-bsb, and wont listen to them - give them a chance, you might be surprised!! hehe =D

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
haha oh my god i used to love the backstreet boys.. i have every single one of their albums excluding the new one.. i was sooo in love with Brian, and then i found out he was getting married to come chick with really long hair and i cried because i wouldnt be able to marry him.. ohh the good ol days :) glad to see them back

HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
haha oh my god i used to love the backstreet boys.. i have every single one of their albums excluding the new one.. i was sooo in love with Brian, and then i found out he was getting married to come chick with really long hair and i cried because i wouldnt be able to marry him.. ohh the good ol days :) glad to see them back
hehe, that was sooo cute - the story about brian, and that fantasy =)
ahh, the memories come flooding back! hehe
yay!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)