• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bec Cartwright = Jesus resurrected? (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Hewitt and Cartwright met at a charity tennis tournament in late 1999, but their relationship deepened two months after Hewitt's engagement to Belgian tennis star Kim Clijsters was called off in October.

Cartwright split from her fiance, fellow Home and Away actor Beau Brady, before Christmas.
ahh..it's so soon!! total publicity!!..i'm with absolution*..good on her for helping kids with aids in cambodia..but ahh!

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Well, at least shes not as braindead as Delta Goodrem (just).

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Asquithian said:
Delta Goodrem is like that airheaded girl you used to know at school. All smiles and giggled and sweet nothings.
Nothing is the perfect word to describe her. She appears to have no personality or opinions on anything.

aimstar555

HSC
building an orphanage? yeah rite,coming from the chick that won "dancing with the stars" because she got the popularity vote and who yelled out to her "i'll get married after 6 weeks" boyfriend "come on baby!!" during the tennis?? please, get me a bucket!

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Asquithian said:
she just smiles and giggles etc...
The perfect personality for a possessive mysognist like Mark Philli-however you spell his name. The things Ive heard about him are just amazing (in a bad way).

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
Delta Goodrem is like that airheaded girl you used to know at school. All smiles and giggled and sweet nothings.
and cancer.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Asquithian said:
There is was a doco out a few years ago called 'beyond the base line' - behind the scenes video of two top 150 ranked players who arnt in the big time but do go on tour - they made a video of their experiences.

There is a bit where they are talking to the poo and he is pointing to his tatto on his arm and saying something about being the 'god of love' - funny as :p
Was that the one where he was bragging about his cars? I remember seeing a clip of him looking through a magazine saying like "The Ferrari F50 looks like shit. Im going to buy the XJ220 instead, but I could buy both".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)