• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Best school/ college to do bachelor in webdesign/multimedia in Sydney? (1 Viewer)

sandaroz

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

I would like to know which place in Sydney would be the best to do a bachelor in webdesign?
Thanks
Alex

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Umm TAFE and then possibly uni? or else pay the big bucks at a private I.T college or something.

sandaroz

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the reply, i was looking for a more specific answer if anyone knows... are private schools recognized ? good? i heard about quantum in the city...could anyone tell me if its good or not?
thanks

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Billy blue, bachelor of digital media.

sandaroz

HSC
N/A
Thanks, i already know about BB i ve done graphic design there a few years back...what about other schools?
I was told qantm was the place to be for digital multimedia 3d etc.. ?
thanks

M3H

B.a.n.n.e.d
HSC
0mg lyke go 2 tafe!!!

its pretty g00d

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
0mg lyke go 2 tafe!!!

its pretty g00d
I was seriously going to suggest this.
They had interviews at campelltown new media last week.
Just say you know me and you'll get in.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Qantum/BB.

I was asked to go to BB, but those course fees jesus christ.

sandaroz

HSC
N/A
thanks everyone for the replies..

I've checked AIE website, it seems its only doing game design and game programming, im not really interested in that field, more the webdesign one, but thanks for telling me about that school, i din know about it.

TAFE is like a private university right? i heard it s got a very good reputation..but seems like they re not doing bachelor degrees in web.. would i get the same skills and knowledge doing a diploma at TAFE as if I was doing a 2 year degree at QANTM ?? if so, i might do the TAFE diploma cause it would be a lot cheaper ! I've checked the prices for QANTM degree course, and its god damn expensive, especially for international students..

Regarding TAFE, would i have to do the certificate 4 ( which takes 0.5 year to do) before being able to do the diploma in digital media?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
thanks everyone for the replies..
I've checked AIE website, it seems its only doing game design and game programming, im not really interested in that field, more the webdesign one, but thanks for telling me about that school, i din know about it.
TAFE is like a private university right? i heard it s got a very good reputation..but seems like they re not doing bachelor degrees in web.. would i get the same skills and knowledge doing a diploma at TAFE as if I was doing a 2 year degree at QANTM ?? if so, i might do the TAFE diploma cause it would be a lot cheaper ! I've checked the prices for QANTM degree course, and its god damn expensive, especially for international students..

Regarding TAFE, would i have to do the certificate 4 ( which takes 0.5 year to do) before being able to do the diploma in digital media?
You would have to do a cert 4 and then a diploma, yes. I'll ask more info tomorrow when my mum is awake.
Also, which TAFE are you looking at going to?

marygoss

HSC
N/A
University of Sydney
University of Newcastle
University of Technology, Sydney : UTS
University of Western Sydney : UWS
Northern Sydney Institute

* New England Institute
* Riverina Institute
* South Western Sydney Institute
* Sydney Institute
* Western Institute
* Western Sydney Institute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)