• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Best Sport EVER (1 Viewer)

What's The Best Sport Ever

• Total voters

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Well the best sport to watch is Rugby League- hot guys running around in tight tight shorts, and agression :D. I absolutely love the passion and the strategic mechanisms involved. I just get very hyped up everytime i watch a rugby league game= NRL is the best/ And seeing Roosters win games (and a premiership) is the best feeling in the world, apart from sex probably. :D

How come theres no kickboxingor taekwondo, they're my best sports to play.

ChrisE

HSC
NRL isnt a sport, its a competition so rugby league should be the option instead

rugby union is my favourite, followed by cricket, and if motorsport was on the list which it should it would be third

get_born

Love soccer and Basketball is right behind, then netball- i hate cricket, lawn ball - they boar the hell out of me.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Rugby league for sure, nothing beats a good footy game. i like motorsports too, the engine roar and the crashes cant be beat. soccer is good too some of those goals are just excellent. Union is ok although to me it looks like an organised mess. i find golf and lawn bowls boring too.

No one had voted for GayFL yet, i couldnt imagine why....

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Euro Handball, Waterpolo and Fencing

hojufixter

HSC
Soccer is the greatest because its played everywhere, while the others (eg Rugby league) are played by barely any nations.

Ofcourse, thats not to say that rugby etc arent good, soccer is just better.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
hojufixter said:
Soccer is the greatest because its played everywhere, while the others (eg Rugby league) are played by barely any nations.

Ofcourse, thats not to say that rugby etc arent good, soccer is just better.
I agree, Football is teh best :cool:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
What a shit thread. My man JD, I respect you for being a Sharks fan and all, but this is a shitehouse thread.

I personally like cricket in summer, but its shit boring in winter. Vice versa with league (and only people 10 and under refer to the sport as a whole as NRL).

I hate Tennis, but it nonetheless deserves a polling option.

And you define this thread as being 'best sport to watch' - then why the fuck are chess and lawn bowls there when theres no F1?

Wheres cycling?

Personally, I'd like to vote for cricket, but the stupidity of this thread is awesome. I like and thoroughly follow all sports [bar any american sports, esp basketball (not really American, but its dominated by America] and gridiron). But I respecta and follow all sports pretty much.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Ohh cmon bookie, Gridiron and Basketball are great! I voted for Basket ball cos i love playing it, but i am a fan of all sports in the world too. I love rugby union and league and basketball the most, probably..... but i watch everything..... but yes, this thread's poll is missing some sports, like Tennis! but i dont care. I still like you Madman!

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
CHESS??? LAWN BOWLS??? WHERE THE HECK IS TENPIN BOWLING?? Coz its an AWESOME sport and deserves more attention than it receives!!!

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Euro Handball, Football and F1 Racing.

Mejc - I can't help but notice you chose all the sports Hungary are the best at. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)