• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Biology half yearly!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
haha yeah dont think its hard to be in front of us :p
we've done like protein synthesis & all that but it wasnt in the exam :)

my cousins school has just finished blueprint of life so im feeling like we're REALLY slow haha.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
ummmmmm ma school only has done so far maintaining a blanace, blueprint of life and now we're 1/3 of the way in the search for a better health. Our option topic is communication. Howerever our half yearlies were only based on the first 2 topics.:hammer:

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
our school has done MAB, just about to finish search for better health, then we're going to start BOL, i know we did those ones back to front, but only to fit with some excursions we were going on related to SFBH. My option is The Human Story (already started it, since i'm doing it alone)

P.S. how'd everyone go in their half yearlies

95% - 1st/14

Last edited:
HSC
omg everyone is ahead of us!!
we've only just done codominance/incomplete dominance & sex linkage in blueprint of life
& we've done maintaining a balance!

woah is anyone actually behind us??

HSC
lol pretty sure we are one of the most behind, if not THE most behind

omniscience

HSC
N/A
fucked the practical component of bio, should have practised more

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
haha. We've done maintaining and blueprint and have started search for better health. far out my teacher is hopeless.

ps yay 300th post

HSC
^ hopeless?

you should see how far behind we are!! but my teacher isnt close to hopeless. shes very good lol

samthebear

HSC
if you're that worried you can ask for afternoon/afterschool/before school/weekend/holiday classes. we had a holiday class to remedy the whole 'behind on work' thing.

But then again, it depends on if your teacher could be bothered to put in the work for you ;] another thing to consider.

HSC
my teacher will always give up her time. i know she'll do it if it gets to a stage where we are reallyyyyy out of time. atm she said shes panicing lol. but she did holiday classes to help us with our assignments. only 4 of us turned up but you know lol

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
haha. We've done maintaining and blueprint and have started search for better health. far out my teacher is hopeless.

ps yay 300th post
serously man don't think ur teacher is hopeless. Probably at least she explains stuff 2 u. Ma teacher doesn't explain anythinG. We go 2 class and we sit and talk about other things. I pretty taught ma self biology. and i aint happy about that >=(

HSC
serously man don't think ur teacher is hopeless. Probably at least she explains stuff 2 u. Ma teacher doesn't explain anythinG. We go 2 class and we sit and talk about other things. I pretty taught ma self biology. and i aint happy about that >=(
i cant teach myself biology. id fail miserably.
i need a teacher to explain it all to me.
haha now i sound stupid.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
i cant teach myself biology. id fail miserably.
i need a teacher to explain it all to me.
haha now i sound stupid.
im sori but 4 someone who can teach themselves english, u ain't dumb. But just read the syllabus and answer it is the only way to study. Also ma mum is a science teacher lol =)

HSC
im sori but 4 someone who can teach themselves english, u ain't dumb. But just read the syllabus and answer it is the only way to study. Also ma mum is a science teacher lol =)
yeah thats what i do but i seriously need a teachers explaination & my teacher makes stuff easier to understand.
im stupid at bio haha
haha & thanks about english lol.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
is it just me or does everyone has somefin negative about their bio class.:haha:

does anyone have realistic answers about trangenic organisms:read:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)