• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

biology (1 Viewer)

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
I NEED HELP WITH AN ASSESMENT!! the topic is 'evolution of the australian biota'...i just need like some web sites that could help me PLEASE!!!

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
hey thanks...but i tried :( had no luck...thanks anyways

Kulazzi

HSC
no luck? There's heaps of stuff............wait.............don't quote me, I may be wrong considering I have no idea what your assessment is in detail, but yeah, anyways, your welcome :D

SavageExile

HSC
N/A
Lol that is pretty much excatly like the assignment we had to do for bio, it was pretty hard everyone had trouble with it, i juz put together a makeshit assignment cos im gonna drop bio anyway

Kulazzi

HSC
apparently, our school's prelim bio class had to a timeline of some sort from way back and everyone was stressed out about it, so i think I know how ashi kinda feels :)

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
!!~fanx~!!

well...thankfully i have got most of it sorted now! Its due wednesday so wish me luck :confused: i am SO dropping biology!!thanks everyone..and no specific question thanks anyways ;) anyone done any notes for end of year exams yet?? ours start on the 13th and i havnt yet started writting notes...((ps..i got heaps from google when i had a good look, hehe, sorry!)
PS..GUYS IF YOUR PARENTS SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON ENCYCLOPEDIAS---USE THEM, COZ THEY DO HELP, I USED THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS MORNING AND THEY CAME IN VERY HANDY!!

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
do you know any sites where i could get stuff on seed disperal , pollination and asexual reproduction in specific flora??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)