• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

BOS premium problem. (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I've registered for BOS premium a week ago and my name isn't highlighting in lighter blue. It also doesn't allow me to create a custom subtitle.

Is it a bug? Thanks.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I've registered for BOS premium a week ago and my name isn't highlighting in lighter blue. It also doesn't allow me to create a custom subtitle.

Is it a bug? Thanks.
Did you go through the main site (Bored of Studies - Student online community, resources, notes, past exams, UAI Calculator, ENTER Calculator, HSC, VCE) and buy membership via Credit Card that way?
That's what I did, and mine worked straight away. You'll know you have premium when there is an extra menu bar under the USER CP, BLOGS etc bar

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Did you go through the main site (Bored of Studies - Student online community, resources, notes, past exams, UAI Calculator, ENTER Calculator, HSC, VCE) and buy membership via Credit Card that way?
That's what I did, and mine worked straight away. You'll know you have premium when there is an extra menu bar under the USER CP, BLOGS etc bar
Yeah I've got the extra bar and advanced SAM, but my highlighted name and custom subtitle isn't working. Funny how it says I'll receive more immediate support in comparison to non-premium members, yet there's no replies :haha:.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I've got the extra bar and advanced SAM, but my highlighted name and custom subtitle isn't working. Funny how it says I'll receive more immediate support in comparison to non-premium members, yet there's no replies :haha:.
Go User CP, find groups and make sure you're in the Premium members group, not Normal members or whatever they're called.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)