• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

boyz II men concert (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
who went on sunday???

It was amazing. Beautiful. They did not sing my fav boyz II men song though - 'doin just fine' :( but fuck 'on bended knees' was amazing, and so was 'water runs dry'

suprised by the crowd too. all alot older than i expected.

kci and jo jo were awesome too but they didnt do 'come & talk to me' which was dissapointing.

wanya morris has a fucking powerful voice.

johnnypaul

HSC
I went on Sat, fuk it was awesome. kci- jojo were great, but i think k-ci took over the show too much. anywho they sang How Do You Want It and If You Think Your Lonely Now which was blardy amazing.

Boyz II Men were great too, sang some of my fav songs 4 seasons of loneliness, on bended knee ill make love to you.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
my friend went to the after party and some club. forgot where.

lawl and i was invited

and I didn't want to go.

Apparently a fuckload of screaming in that club.

Gross. They picked out a few girls in the the club and asked them to come in. Groupie much.

But yeah.... I'm sure they were great.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
johnnypaul said:
I went on Sat, fuk it was awesome. kci- jojo were great, but i think k-ci took over the show too much. anywho they sang How Do You Want It and If You Think Your Lonely Now which was blardy amazing.

Boyz II Men were great too, sang some of my fav songs 4 seasons of loneliness, on bended knee ill make love to you.

oh dude. they didnt sing 'if you think your lonely now' :( they did toss it up and how do you want it at the end of their set though.

man, boyz ii men said like since its their last night (sunday) of the tour they were gonna do something special, they said they havent been out here in years because promoters lost faith in them and one promoter took a chance...so they bought him out and made everyone clap for him...let's just call him mr promoter.

so they said mr promoter is getting married in a few days. so they bought out his wife and they dedicated 'ill make love to you' to the couple, and the WHOLE crowd sang along...was awesome,...cept this dude around me who just stood there the whole concert, didnt dance, didnt sing...he would have enjoyed himself more if he wasn't stiff.

anyway, i regret forgetting my video camera that night.

johnnypaul

HSC
On sat, it was only K-ci who sang If You Think Your Lonely Now. He did it while he was going through the crowd. Rofl did K-ci show his pubes on the sun show?

I recorded some clips, ill post it up later.

rr.dun.dun

HSC
i wanted to go to their concert. i love all their songs. but i couldnt get tickets and am still broke. ahhaaa. too bad eh?.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)