• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Business studies (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
business exam was alrite ..
i got 81% and came equal first in the grade outta like .. 60 - 80

i go to a school ranked 344th .. haha

i love business though .. =D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
startin to lose a lot of interest in business esp since we started our hsc course, which our first topic is global business, prob kos i hardi understand it >< " oh well i hope wen we get our reports, ill get motivated into it again hehe.

klaw

HSC
hmm... ppl usually do global business last...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
were doin it first, cause our teacher sed it was the hardest one and most confusin, which i agree to..

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
personally i would think global would be less confusing if done last, but hey im not the teacher, so if thats what they feel is best...
well all the other topics, just expand on previous topics on the prelim course, and since that its prob still fresh in your head, thats why they teach them first. then global business is diff, as most of the concepts are new, unless u do eco. well thats only IMO.

HSC
we've started from the start of the text book and are up to just after managing change, where are u guys up to??

= Jennifer =

HSC
i hear business does scale down... (for watever reasons unknown) but it doesn't scale that badly.. i found economic hard, esp. when i cant realli read the 300-pages textbook and memorise it. xD
all these ideas of low and high scalers is rediculous to me because in the end it is down to how well you do in a subject so if you like it do it. Also, keep in mind the scaling of subjects scales every year.

wtf why are you memorising the textbook for. I never memorised you just learn the core ideas and apply it to common sense knowledge. One of the worst methods of studying IMO is memorising because your knowledge base is restricted and you cannot apply other ideas all you are concentrating on is what you just memorised and if you forget it your setting yourself up for disaster

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I loved business studies. So much. My fave subject. I came 3rd. I think i might do something business related at Uni.

= Jennifer =

HSC
Shell said:
I loved business studies. So much. My fave subject. I came 3rd. I think i might do something business related at Uni.
great! you find alot of the knowledge you learn at school in business studies follows on from what you learn from yr 11 and yr 12 goodluck! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)