• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

BUSINESS Subjects and Semesters, allocate subjects according to COURSE OUTLINE book? (1 Viewer)

iamsolost

HSC
N/A
So I called the Student Centre just then (it worked, after 3 times) And I have this one subject where the Tutorial and Lecture times are not suitable so they said I could move that course to Semester 2. But according to the course book, that subject was supposed to be done in Autumn (it says Autumn next to the title).

I am doing Business by the way... so If I do that in Autumn subject in Semester 2 Spring, will I be given new time options? (So not the time from Autumn) if you know what I mean? So there are basically completely different times and days from Autumn?

Will there be a lot of students doing this? because if there aren't, will it just be a lecture of... 20?
Also, it is bad that I am not following the course outline book thing?

How much can doing a autumn subject in spring and spring subject in autumn affect me?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: BUSINESS Subjects and Semesters, allocate subjects according to COURSE OUTLINE bo

So I called the Student Centre just then (it worked, after 3 times) And I have this one subject where the Tutorial and Lecture times are not suitable so they said I could move that course to Semester 2. But according to the course book, that subject was supposed to be done in Autumn (it says Autumn next to the title).

I am doing Business by the way... so If I do that in Autumn subject in Semester 2 Spring, will I be given new time options? (So not the time from Autumn) if you know what I mean? So there are basically completely different times and days from Autumn?

Will there be a lot of students doing this? because if there aren't, will it just be a lecture of... 20?
Also, it is bad that I am not following the course outline book thing?

How much can doing a autumn subject in spring and spring subject in autumn affect me?
You don't have to follow the course outline book

It won't affect you at all, you are just doing the subjects at months of the year

iamsolost

HSC
N/A
Re: BUSINESS Subjects and Semesters, allocate subjects according to COURSE OUTLINE bo

Okay, so I want to move one spring subject to autumn but I dont know what times are left for that subject if i were to do it in autumn. I am happy with semester 2 timetable, but im scared if i move that subject to autumn and realise all the bad times are left, and move it back, then i would lose my good time in semester 2... is there a way to check the available times left for subjects without having to change it.

Also, i sent an erequest last week, and there hasnt been a reply. It's almost 7 days... tomorrow is the 7th day and the status is still SUBMITTED... not pending or resolved or anything. So what should I do?

btw ty for helping me NERD I really appreciate it. sorry if i seem annoying.

Last edited:

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad

Okay, so I want to move one spring subject to autumn but I dont know what times are left for that subject if i were to do it in autumn. I am happy with semester 2 timetable, but im scared if i move that subject to autumn and realise all the bad times are left, and move it back, then i would lose my good time in semester 2... is there a way to check the available times left for subjects without having to change it.

Also, i sent an erequest last week, and there hasnt been a reply. It's almost 7 days... tomorrow is the 7th day and the status is still SUBMITTED... not pending or resolved or anything. So what should I do?

btw ty for helping me NERD I really appreciate it. sorry if i seem annoying.
It's okay =)

Use that for timetable scheduling!

https://mysubjects.uts.edu.au/aplus2015/aptimetable

iamsolost

HSC
N/A

With that link that you gave me, does it by any chance tell you if the classes are full? or vacant? it just gives a list of dates, but i would assume many are taken.full

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad

With that link that you gave me, does it by any chance tell you if the classes are full? or vacant? it just gives a list of dates, but i would assume many are taken.full
It doesn't tell you if classes are full

iamsolost

HSC
N/A

Hmm okay, I wanted to know if classes were full so that if I were to swap subjects for the semester, I wouldn't risk losing my current class (in case my old position is filled up, and I want to revert back)

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad

Hmm okay, I wanted to know if classes were full so that if I were to swap subjects for the semester, I wouldn't risk losing my current class (in case my old position is filled up, and I want to revert back)
Sorry :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)