• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Busl250 (1 Viewer)

The_Adonis

HSC
Alright, can anyone tell me when things are due for the tutes in this...
The outlines handed out and on webct are completely different and I have no idea what the in-class presentation is or when it is, or when this tort thing is due or anything...

God im lost..

any help would be great, me and my mates have no idea..

ReaveR

HSC
Is the outline still that purple book thing?
In that case, the purple book is wrong you should follow webct for the tutorial work.

At least it was like this last sem.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
I know this probably isn't what you want to hear at the start of a new unit, but the whole busl250 course is so disorganised... or it was in first semester, anyway. Best you can do is ring/email your tutor: they're most likely to be up to date with what's happening.

blatant promotional tool:
:eek: Anyone still need the books for Busl250? I've got mine for sale -- both the recommended and the required texts -- PM ME! :eek:

p.r.i.n.c.e.s.s

mademoiselleN
HSC
The_Adonis said:
Alright, can anyone tell me when things are due for the tutes in this...
The outlines handed out and on webct are completely different and I have no idea what the in-class presentation is or when it is, or when this tort thing is due or anything...

God im lost..

any help would be great, me and my mates have no idea..
apparently the correct info is on WebCT, which means the mid-sem take home exam due Sept doesn't exist anymore...thank god!

We've only got to do the 6 online tests + an assignment on contract law worth 5% - due sometime AFTER the break - u can find this in the unit homepage!

HTHs

realitystar

HSC
N/A
most of you people wouldn't even pass. Trust me. I am not being a hater, its just your english isnt good enough for busl250. Hands down.

ReaveR

HSC
I see nothing in this thread indicating that the two students currently taking BUSL250 have bad english.

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
or whether theres a correlation between having poor english and failing busl

p.r.i.n.c.e.s.s

mademoiselleN
HSC
realitystar said:
most of you people wouldn't even pass. Trust me. I am not being a hater, its just your english isnt good enough for busl250. Hands down.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't think busl250 got much to do with "good english" . Anybody with a reasonable level could cope if he's got enough common sense to analyse and critically comment.

I'm very interested to know how you reached the conclusion that our english isn't good enough.

:rolleyes:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
you need a decent command of english, but i think the lecturer has brainwashed you a bit.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
However, Trish (she's still doing it, maybe? --didn't she go to China?) is/was very aware of the presence of large numbers of international students, and was trying to focus on the knowledge imparted more than it becoming an english lesson. However, the tutors did --last semester-- stress you need to know how to word things in legal ways. My tutor offered to accept emails answerign the questions in the book, if you weren't confident with your english abilities, and give feedback on what needed work...

...I haven't seen any problems in this thread with anyone's command of english, and I credited the unit, so I think everyone so far should be fine ;)

ReaveR

HSC
If you spend all day in front of a computer (like me) then you should get lots of practice writing lol

My hand frikken died after the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)