• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Campbelltonw to Penrith (1 Viewer)

mrivz

HSC
Hey everyone... how do i get to the Penrith Campus from Campbelltown Station using public transport?

Anyone else doing Engineering At UWS@Penrith?

Thanks

spillargroove

HSC
When I went to Enrollment Day, I took the train from East Hills to Glenfield and then to Granville and then it stopped at Kingswood. The problem was after I realised it did take a very long while and I went early (around 9:00am); it took me just over 2 hours I think.

However, I am not going that way anymore. I will be travelling to Central (ahh so easy and the familiarities with the times) and wait for the express InterCity train that goes to Kingswood from one of the Interstate plafforms. It gets you to the campus much, much quicker as it doesn't stop at most stations around 30-45 minutes. Make sure you pick up the Western Line (Emu Plains or Richmond to North Sydney) timetable booklet which is in yellow colour.

Last edited:

mrivz

HSC
Would it be better getting off at Werrington Stn than Kingswood Stn?

spillargroove

HSC
I am not sure because all I know is there is a bus specifically for UWS at Kingswood.

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Natstar, driving the M7 I think it took me approx 1 1/2 hours to get to Campbelltown and Im from the Hawkesbury area, it was really good compared to when I've driven down there before

If your going to Penrith from Campbelltown by train... There is actually a line that runs from Campbelltown to Blacktown, then you would swap at Blacktown for a train to Penrith

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
campbelltown to penrith generally takes about 2 1/2 hours travel 1 way. So make sure u dont have a timetable where u have 2 go in 2 uni for a 1hr tutorial!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)