• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Can one do 100 level units during 2nd year? (1 Viewer)

Politic

HSC
N/A
Probably a stupid question.... but if I have a few units in 2nd year that I need to choose electives for, and most 200 level units would have prerequisites impractical to obey.

So have mercy. Yay or nay? I have other thoughts on how to fill those electives but was just wondering about this question.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I'm 3rd year next year and I still have 100 level units I need to do.

Pretty normal. Lots of people mix them into semesters where they're doing hard subjects.

Atlas

HSC
N/A

Pretty normal. Lots of people mix them into semesters where they're doing hard subjects.
^ 100 levels are fantastic when you are in 2nd year or later, it gives you a decent grade with minimal effort and you get a breather from your harder subjects. Plus, you get to beat first-years without even trying :D (Sorry that last bit was mean....)

Politic

HSC
N/A

^ 100 levels are fantastic when you are in 2nd year or later, it gives you a decent grade with minimal effort and you get a breather from your harder subjects. Plus, you get to beat first-years without even trying :D (Sorry that last bit was mean....)
Thanks both of you. Wow, this makes me happy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)