• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Candida Yeast Infection. Anyone? (1 Viewer)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
I've just found I am suffering from chronic candida infection :( Does anyone here have such a thing called CYI???

Have you consulted any doctor? What treatment are you getting? Any special diet?

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
It's an infection in my intestinal tract, and not anywhere else. I hate doing those long medicine courses. I'm right now taking the candida e-course, it's helping :)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Generally with an intestinal yeast infection, you need to do 2 things:
- Stop the growth of internal yeast
- Prevent introduction of new yeast

To stop 'feeding' the yeast, you need to eliminate sugar from your diet. This includes sugar from fruits, lollies, sauces, juice, etc.

You also need to eliminate sources of yeast from your diet. Doing an internet search of foods containing yeast is a good idea - things like bread, biscuits and beer are things you need to cut out.

It's important to strictly adhere to this modified diet for around 1.5-2 months. This allows for the body to excrete the yeast, and the infection will go away. It is also advisable to take a probiotic such as "inner health plus".

Surely your health professional has taken you through this already? If not, I recommend you see a naturopath, GP or dietician for advice on formulating a diet and treatment program.

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Generally with an intestinal yeast infection, you need to do 2 things:
- Stop the growth of internal yeast
- Prevent introduction of new yeast

To stop 'feeding' the yeast, you need to eliminate sugar from your diet. This includes sugar from fruits, lollies, sauces, juice, etc.

You also need to eliminate sources of yeast from your diet. Doing an internet search of foods containing yeast is a good idea - things like bread, biscuits and beer are things you need to cut out.

It's important to strictly adhere to this modified diet for around 1.5-2 months. This allows for the body to excrete the yeast, and the infection will go away. It is also advisable to take a probiotic such as "inner health plus".

Surely your health professional has taken you through this already? If not, I recommend you see a naturopath, GP or dietician for advice on formulating a diet and treatment program.
It's like the best reply of all :) Thanks alot honey!

tepultina

HSC
Hello!, I just read you message and I really need help, I am looking for a very good doctor who be able to treat my yeast infection, Do you know anyone around sydney? or any forum where people who surfer from this is speaking about their experience and their doctors?
Thank you so much.

rundotop

HSC
N/A
had this yearssss agooo

and i put this selsun shampoo on my infection
and it never came back
try it?

Subhas Bose

Banned
HSC
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

kfnmpah

HSC
I've just found I am suffering from chronic candida infection :( Does anyone here have such a thing called CYI???

Have you consulted any doctor? What treatment are you getting? Any special diet?
what are the symptoms of a intestinatl yeast infection?
nevar heard of it before.

Bendent

HSC
yoghurt?

or ur lifestyle has to be normal and balanced, e.g. sleeping at the same time each day, and have to have routine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)