• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cantebury Bulldogs Win! (3 Viewers)

xsb

Didnt the police say there was evidence that there was a rape and they just couldnt prove who was involved?

Anyways, to me the Dogs didnt deserve to even be there today after the crap theyve put the game through
Even after their salary cap rorting they just got a fine and were able to keep most of their players that they obtained during that period of rorting

So bulldogs, it wasnt that u werent the better team tonight but you dont deserve to win because of all the scandals you've brought to the game

So good on ya u raping, cocaine taking, cop bashing dogs

Collin

HSC
N/A
Well done to Canterbury, especially since they didn't even have their captain on the field. But hey, I'm a Roosters fan so I can't help feeling gutted tonight, especially since it's Freddy's farewell match.

govich

high rolla baby
HSC
cjb said:
Didnt the police say there was evidence that there was a rape and they just couldnt prove who was involved?

Anyways, to me the Dogs didnt deserve to even be there today after the crap theyve put the game through
Even after their salary cap rorting they just got a fine and were able to keep most of their players that they obtained during that period of rorting

So bulldogs, it wasnt that u werent the better team tonight but you dont deserve to win because of all the scandals you've brought to the game

So good on ya u raping, cocaine taking, cop bashing dogs
nice first post. i bet you feel really intelligent after having typed all that.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
yes the girl wanted to gave gang sex...reuqiring her to go to hospital...im soooo sure she consented!
Damn you must have a soft spot for these sorts of women. Or maybe you're just Dog-hating.
I wonder if you'll stick up for her had she accused the team that you support.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
hey cjb im guessing u go 4 roosters????

dont hate da dogs cause they beat u ... u should also hate da broncos and da panthers cause they beat u as wel

its ok man i understand its hard 2 realise that ur team can only beat da warriors in da big gf, (afterall they r only one hit wonders & wont make finals again 4 sum time)

so lets stop bringin up da past and say with me "my team lost, im man enuff 2 deal with it without being a sore loser and putting shit on the 2004 PREMIERS"

give it a go ... u wil feel beta!

govich

high rolla baby
HSC
Asquithian said:
evidence of rape (she had to go to hospital)...cant prove who raped her...who are we going to prosecute?

insufficent evident...doesnt mean it didnt happen..it just means it cannot be proved legally
innocent until proven guilty?

ok i can't be bothered arguing anymore, it's too late and i'm too tired. agree to disagree. just try and look at the situation from both sides, you're only looking at it from one at the moment.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Asquithian said:
evidence of rape (she had to go to hospital)...cant prove who raped her...who are we going to prosecute?

insufficent evident...doesnt mean it didnt happen..it just means it cannot be proved legally
but morally we see ur bias, we are all bias, who gives a shit, keep the game rolling :p

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
im saying this again..........

ASQUITHIAN, THIS IS SPORT, NOT NEWS N CURRENT AFFAIR, GET OUT
!!! go to news + current affairs thread

Generator

HSC
N/A
The other side? What, the side that accepts rape?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Merethrond said:
Was there any sperm found? If not, why:confused:?
omg cant we celebrate our winnings with out being accused of rape and other shit!!!!!!!!?????????

get over it roosters lost..

xsb

hey fornstar...
ive read ur a broncs supporter and uve probably forgotten how it feels to be in a grand final so once they make it to the big game u can talk up ur broncs
hows ur rookie of the year??
call me once he makes his first tackle

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
I dont support any team...? So whats your point?

I deride violence against women...
You don't...?
Since this is the sports section I would suppose that you do.
It does seem that you're very much targettin specifically at the Bulldogs, instead of violence against women.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i deride ppl u cant handle 2 facts!

fact 1 - bulldogs did rort da salary cap, they lost all their points

fact 2 - bulldogs were alleged of rape, but they didnt have enuff FACTS 2 prove it

fact 3 - bulldgos won this yrs gf

i think thats all da facts we need

theone123

blue essence
HSC
this thread look more like a news + issues thread ><, the fact that who won we all know, stop bagging any teams, and only discuss about the actual game performance :p

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Asquithian said:
of course...

the other side of the argument is that they had consentual group sex...which is not illegal...somehow resulting in a woman ending up at hospital getting her vagina stiched back togerther i presume...

and yes innocent until proven guilty...
u look more like u know the actual person lolz

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
theone123 said:
this thread look more like a news + issues thread ><, the fact that who won we all know, stop bagging any teams, and only discuss about the actual game performance :p
yeh friggin hell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)