• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Case Study Report HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

jacktmaxwell

HSC
Hi I am currently in the middle of doing my business assignment. The task is to submit a business report based upon the findings of an excursion to IMAX and the Aquarium. We are to chose 1 business, I chose IMAX. In the report we are to : describe the target market for the business, explain the various factors influencing customer choice, evulate the success of the marketing strategies used by the business in responses to change in the business environment.

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!

determine

Premium Member
HSC
hi there! you should structure it like a typical business report, with an executive summary outlining what the report will cover and any recommendations you will make. then you should go into the report by actually splitting it into key headings - I would suggest you use the headings of 'The Target Market', 'Factors Influencing Consumer Choice' and 'Success of Marketing Strategies'. then, make sure that you pay attention to the actual hsc verb (e.g. describe, evaluate etc) and go into the appropriate detail, with a conclusion at the end. keep to the report style as well, with headings, dotpoints, diagrams, tables etc. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)