• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cheating in exams? (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
Ok so we have been given the essay question for our religion exam, which i have semi remembered off by heart but the thing is their are a bunch of cheaters at our school who use their Iphone to take photos of their essays and they bring them into the exam, they have done this for business studies as well as economics. What do you guys think of this?? Is their anyone at your school doing this?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Tell your teacher

my school is pretty good at preventing cheating so no one cheats, a few people copy Wikpedia but they get caught

Skriker

HSC
Tell your teacher

my school is pretty good at preventing cheating so no one cheats, a few people copy Wikpedia but they get caught
yeah this is an inclass essay, its so damn obvious they cheat the teachers do shit and i think they know their cheating. I kept staring at a guy once because I knew he cheated half an hour later he only wrote like 1 paragraph haha.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
lol what a shit teacher, tell the principal.

Every teacher at my school would N award you out of the course if you cheat in a exam and my school is ranked in the 400's (only because we had a shit chort for the last few years, my one is a billion times better)

funnytomato

HSC
yeah this is an inclass essay, its so damn obvious they cheat the teachers do shit and i think they know their cheating. I kept staring at a guy once because I knew he cheated half an hour later he only wrote like 1 paragraph haha.
Damn you, now I'm gonna fail SOR

Skriker

HSC
Snitch on em
wanted to at that time, but I then I would call myself a hypocrite, JK! didn't want to seem like a suck up haha

lol what a shit teacher, tell the principal.

Every teacher at my school would N award you out of the course if you cheat in a exam and my school is ranked in the 400's (only because we had a shit chort for the last few years, my one is a billion times better)
wow at least your school knows what their doing, our schools ranked in the mid 70s its ridiculous, school is a joke :/

SpreadTheWord

HSC
I wouldn't recommend directly dishing out names to your teacher because there is a possibility it could back fire, however i would advise having a word with your teacher asking them to keep a closer eye on things.

Anyway, I thought you weren't allowed to bring phones, or any gadgets into the exam?

They will obviously get caught.

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Let your teacher know about it, or perhaps a head teacher if you're really concerned about it.

But in the end, they will fail (or do poorly) at the HSC. Let them be fooled now, they won't have learned anything for the duration of the year, will have no experience in studying nor with responding to exam questions. Then you can laugh (not so loudly, as you will distract others) in the HSC exams and thereafter when they get poor results from long-term abuse of the system where as you will be fine as you worked hard to gain success.

So in the end, no matter what you do, Karma will come back around and bite 'em on the backside. n_n Try not to worry about it too much, and just focus on achieving your marks justly. :)

RANK 1

HSC
i remember in yr 8 this kid got caught with weed with the popos involved and snitched on the drug community at my school and left because he probably gonna get killed. the school covered it up pretty well. about 5 got expelled and like 8 suspended

jnney

lemon
HSC
I'm against cheating. If i ever witness a case of this happening, yes I will report it. Because in the end, it's only hindering my ranks, and my marks.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
In relation to the thread, just tell a higher authority or complain to BoS, this sohuldn't be happening.

In relation to algebra:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)