• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Chemical? (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
It's not just the traditional chemical industries that hire chemical engineers...

You needn't be worried about finding a job.

Just worry about finding something you enjoy.

Last edited:

doink

Clone
HSC
3unitz said:
anything to back that up or you just pulling it out of your arse? let me guess... you do civil engineering? :lol:
I do Mechanical, Stats? sure http://seek.com.au/engineering-jobs/

Civil jobs = 4,000 3x more than any other options there. Have a gander through you will see they get usually more money for similar entry positions.

And whoever said that Civil engineers are mostly public servents is an idiot.

Zippora

HSC
what kind of things are involved in chemical engineering? can it lead you to the cosmetic industry? easily?

doink

Clone
HSC
All that shows is that out of all the engineers that do civil that had taken the survey the average is lower than chemical, I was also comparing civil to mechanical...

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
doink said:
All that shows is that out of all the engineers that do civil that had taken the survey the average is lower than chemical, I was also comparing civil to mechanical...
ALL THAT SHOWS IS STATISTICS! i WANT REAL HARD FACTS, NOT ACCURATE SAMPLE SPACES!!!!

doink

Clone
HSC
Yeah it shows average salary you retard not salaries at similar levels, how do you know that the majority of chemical engineers taking the survey were not senior staff whereas the civils weren't? It takes only a few extremes not considered outliers to change the data completely.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
3unitz said:
provide accurate stats on the contrary before you make claims. you said civil is above all engineering in terms of pay after mining but you have yet to provide anything to back that up, you retard.
Yay for the voice of logic!

doink

Clone
HSC
I said in terms of Money/Prospects you idiot. If we are just talking about money why not just mention aersospace engineers who work at nasa making millions? Keep some consistency in your arguments.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
doink said:
I said in terms of Money/Prospects you idiot. If we are just talking about money why not just mention aersospace engineers who work at nasa making millions? Keep some consistency in your arguments.
Dear god you're a tool. Read the thread. I'm not the one with inconsistent, unfounded, and illogical arguments; you are. It's bemusing that you'd have the gall to claim otherwise considering how many people have contradicted you so far.

jb_nc said:
In Victoria... Every other state has a shortage or thereabouts.
Not to mention with the way the population is ageing, people entering the labour force will suffer an immense drop in the next 10-20 years, so meaning any skilled worker will experience high demand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)