• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Choosing Yr 11 Subjects..xD (2 Viewers)

ri0t

HSC
Aerath said:
At our school, noone's allowed to do more than 12 units. Extension English is compulsory, so is Extension Maths.
which school is this?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
At our school, noone's allowed to do more than 12 units. Extension English is compulsory, so is Extension Maths.
10-20 people do 2 Unit.

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad
Ohhh..im re-thinking..

now..its:

Advanced English
Mathematics
Biology
Chemistry
Modern History
Geography

<333

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
hey I just found that my school doesn't allow me to do more than 12 units. 12 units is the maximum. I'm in a great dilemma here. I plan on doing:

Mathematics (2)
Mathematics Extension 1 (1)
English Advanced (2)
Biology (2)
Chemistry (2)
Business Studies (2)
Ancient History (2)

total = 13 units and the school wont allow this

what should I drop. I really think I should drop Ancient History but I really want to do it. And I also really hate Chemistry. I hate it to hell! I suck in Science as well but my parents want me to work in Medicine. As for Business Studies, it is also a must for my future career. Or should I drop Maths? But maths is one of my best subjects!

Is it possible for you to only do one science subject and be allowed to do medicine?

Aznmichael92

HSC
well it partly depends on ur school's format of the timetable. If there are not enough periods, the max you can do is 12. I think my school is like 13 if you are going to do it every single period of the week. Meaning no free periods (study periods), however, there are classes before and after school but I think it is only languages.

Someone in my school however did do 14 units but I think it has to do partly with him accelerating

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)