• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Class of `10 (1 Viewer)

is2buddaflies

madness the magnet
HSC
heyy, i noe its early days but i was wondering if a few ppl wanted to get together a UMAT study group, in Greater Sydney. We could meet up at a library and yeh

post if your interested :)

lionking1191

HSC
wth you are in y10?

what are you going to do in a library?

and lol, GWS comprises of about 30+ local governments.

TBK11

HSC
is2buddaflies said:
heyy, i noe its early days but i was wondering if a few ppl wanted to get together a UMAT study group, in Greater Sydney. We could meet up at a library and yeh

post if your interested :)
wtf lol ur in yr10 or did u put the wrong HSC grad a bit to be thinkin about that dont u think lol

is2buddaflies

madness the magnet
HSC
superelizabeth said:
lol it's never too early to start studying for UMAT =] But how exactly do you study for it...apart from doing practice papers. The whole thing is on logical reasoning.=/
have you been living in a cave?

MEdentry, face to face, just check out the thread on BOS

home > teritary education > medical

its good to get a better scope on questions thats i wana start a group

:)

lionking1191

HSC
superelizabeth said:
lol it's never too early to start studying for UMAT =] But how exactly do you study for it...apart from doing practice papers. The whole thing is on logical reasoning.=/
and no, the whole thing isn't on logical reasoning :)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I think you should check out the umat practice booklets first, from your lack of maturity and understanding I'd say your on ur own.

Good luck.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Boo hoo^ :p

superelizabeth said:
You can study by doing MENSA, IQ puzzles to increase your section 3 score. Many people recommend you read Emotional Intelligence for section 2. Speed reading if you have the time to master it is recommended for section 1.

Do alot of general wide reading, news papers, and so on.

Also there is no longer any straight degree with B Med Sci/MBBS only graduate med, or combined programs. B Med Sci is different from the MBBS.

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
Wooz said:
Also there is no longer any straight degree with B Med Sci/MBBS only graduate med, or combined programs. B Med Sci is different from the MBBS.

no, actually you can do combined med sci and MBBS at usyd now. if you get 99.95 :D

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
xxstef said:
no, actually you can do combined med sci and MBBS at usyd now. if you get 99.95 :D
I said that you could "only [do] graduate med, or combined programs"

Only UMelb used to offer the straight Adv MedSc/MBBS program which was avaliable to all students. None of these straight degrees are offered by universities any more as they are a financial burden and often a waste of time.

Monash and UNSW run combined programs for LLB and Arts respectively for students who have done 1-2 year of medicine, etc.

Last edited:

is2buddaflies

madness the magnet
HSC
this thread has gone so off topic :|

as ni wassaying anywhere between penrith and parra would be great for meeting up about a UMAT study group

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)