• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cold war! and germany (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
I did the question on Weimar in my trial
year 12 can you tell me what question you got in the trial on this? I wouldn't mind doing a practise question on this just to be safe!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
'Assess the role of Conservative Elites and others on the failure of the Weimar Republic'

s2ophie

HSC
thanks! :)

I'll get to it later this week. today has been all about indochina! eek!

dandaman

ask the advice line says.. "we take no responsibility in any information blah blah blah.......zzzZZzzZZzzz ten years later"..... neway ill get to the point: i asked about weimar and the lady said "nope, dont worry about it"? Now im completely lost.. neway throught id pass on the message

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
they can't tell you not to worry about a portion of the syllabus!!

this is really confusing me. My teacher is involved with the setting and marking of exams and stuff so you'd think if they changed it he would have mentioned it.

I might call the advice line tomorrow and directly ask. Could there be a question on Weimar, yes or no?

s2ophie

HSC
if i was an advice line personwould answer that question "probably not but it is likely to fit under a number of dot points."

however i am not an advice line person and therefore await Year12's response!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah I just have a feeling they are going to have a question about how Hitler played on the people's attitudes toward the end of Weimar and how he used it to get into power. Therefore you would have to discuss what brought about the failure of the Weimar Republic.

Benno

HSC
Originally posted by dandaman
i asked about weimar and the lady said "nope, dont worry about it"?
Mwuhahahaha i was right :p :ninja: ;)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'll be interested to hear what sort of response you get.... if you didn't have to know a lot about weimar, then that is a fair chunk of stuff that we don't have to worry about learning....

s2ophie

HSC
i know themost about women and youth, so thats what i'm praying for!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yeah I might learn that too. They usually relate it to a group or a concept, so I might concentrate on those. I spose you can't go wrong with the personality study so I'll have to redeem myself there.

jgirl:).....

io cant believe that bout weimar - they cant say that 2 u! its in da syllabus - u need 2 no everythin in ur syllabus - even if its not da direct question, u can refer back 2 it!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Guys Im not going to call advice line Im going to wait and ask my teacher on Monday--I don't exactly trust the advice line people for anything bout questions on actual concepts so I'll get back to you on Monday.

LucyLamingtons

HSC
my modern teacher (who is really old and has marked for ages) heheh said that we still need to know about wiemar but they can't ask a question specifially about weimar or anything until after 1929...or something like that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)