• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Confused...! (2 Viewers)

HSC
Can someone put my mind on ease, im having some sort of trouble with my bf..... just the other week he was all mushy and saying he loves me and stuff and everything was going fine and i explained to him why i couldnt say i love you back, i didnt say it cause i didnt feel ready at the time, anyway, the last few days when i speak to him he doesnt say he loves me or misses me and i feel like he just doesnt want to talk....! Is he just being a typical guy or what, coz ive asked why doesnt he say it and its a stupid answer like im watching cartoons....! Is this relationship going down hill or what.....?

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Maybe he feels rejected or since u don't love him back, he has realised he has more feelings for u than u do for him and hence doesn't want to put himself out there anymore cos of the risk of getting hurt. If you did love him he'd have no trouble loving you back. Did you tell him how much u care about him, how special he is etc so that he knows you don't not have feelings for him?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmmmmmm from what you've said there it's kinda hard for us to analyse the current status of your relationship :p though, as the others have mentioned, why are you now complaining that he doesn't say it, if you can't say it yourself? after you explained to him, he probably thought about it and didn't want to scare you off or rush into things too quickly, so he isn't saying it as often anymore.

if it was me, and i'd told a guy i loved him and got no response, and then he told me that he didn't actually love me YET, then i wouldn't exactly back off but i'd wait a while to say it again incase it put pressure on him or something.

anyway, after my bf first said the L word to eachother, neither of us said it again for at least another week. we don't say it often, and it's great coz everytime one of us does say it, it's like that first time all over again :) so don't be so worried dear, there are more important things to think about.. such as your hsc :p lol jk

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
umm, why do you expect him to say it when you cant say it yourself?

yeah it seems selfish if shes allowed that comfort of knowing how someone feels about her and then saying i dont feel comfortable returning those feelings...

id be pissed off myself unless there is more to the story than this

HSC
u have just confused him. you tell him that you cant say it to him, then you ask him y he stops saying it to u. make up ur mind wat u want.

HSC
im not complaining that he isnt saying it, i was just scared of rejection, so he is most probabley not gonna say much until i come to terms and find my feelings for him and so on....! so its nothing to worry about aye?

HSC
GlobalOperation said:
u have just confused him. you tell him that you cant say it to him, then you ask him y he stops saying it to u. make up ur mind wat u want.
I confused him, i might have, but it has confused me as well...!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
confused u? dont b selfish....he sed he loved u, prolly risked saying it, n u didnt reply, now thats ok, but step into his shoes, he says he loves u n u sorta have 2 think about how u feel, do u have 2 force urself 2 love him? is it that hard 2? what if u dont really?

u cant expect him 2 say it again if it hurts him knowing u dont love him ( u ddint say u didnt love him, but thats wot is usually assumed)

HSC
Yeah i know it cut him, i saw it in his eyes....! and i dont have to force myself to love anyone, its my decision, but it was weird, he said all the mushy stuff a couple days of saying he loved in person and now it has all stop all of sudden, thats why im worrying, its not that i dont know what to do? Like i really really like him and yeah....!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
err...like the same, i agree with her...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
swe3t_munchkins said:
Yeah i know it cut him, i saw it in his eyes....! and i dont have to force myself to love anyone, its my decision, but it was weird, he said all the mushy stuff a couple days of saying he loved in person and now it has all stop all of sudden, thats why im worrying, its not that i dont know what to do? Like i really really like him and yeah....!
ok...so u dont see our point do u?

the guy has feelings, and was sorta let down...it IS ur choice who u love etc etc, not denying that...but it cant be expected that he would keep going down the same path when he thinks/knows there is no point in saying he loves u and showing affection....he dusnt wanna be played

HSC
But ive told him how i feel, like dont get me wrong, i really like this guy, like there is tomorrow, just when he said that i couldnt say it back i know it hurt his feelings, but what im trying to say is that after since that has happened i feel like the relationship is starting to go down hill.....what can i do to change it round cause i dont want it to end all because i couldnt say i love you....!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
soha said:
how does it resemble 'the same"..or "i agree"
hmm
okies
lol...dont believe me? look it up...plz:p its a very useful word...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
swe3t_munchkins said:
But ive told him how i feel, like dont get me wrong, i really like this guy, like there is tomorrow, just when he said that i couldnt say it back i know it hurt his feelings, but what im trying to say is that after since that has happened i feel like the relationship is starting to go down hill.....what can i do to change it round cause i dont want it to end all because i couldnt say i love you....!
lol, im lost, all i know is i'd be cut n feel cheated :p

HSC
act like nothing happend. he is a guy and will get over it.
if you talk about he will get uncomfortable. guys dont talk, they just deal with it themselfs. (something my ex didnt get)

dont worry and leave it and it will all work out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)