• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Confused...! (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
alby said:
being a player means getting with multiple people, not being slightly annoyed/confused when your guy doesnt tell you he loves you anymore! get over it hero
yehh...right

a player is sum1 who plays with sum1

DERR, thats y they're called a PLAYER.....they dont need 2 be getting with multiple ppl 2 play around with u....

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
braad said:
yehh...right

a player is sum1 who plays with sum1

DERR, thats y they're called a PLAYER.....they dont need 2 be getting with multiple ppl 2 play around with u....
That's exactly correct, some people are juz so retarded it's not even funny.

Anywayz ur REPPED...:cool:

HerO

Banned
HSC
Argonaut said:
Yes, you have mentioned it beofre. It seems to be your favourite way of describing someone when you don't agree with what they have to say.
I describe her that way only because it's the only way 2 describe her hence she is described accordingly.

Anywayz if ur inclined 2 disagree with me then that says alot about ur mentality, u obviously luv being played with. :cool:

HerO

Banned
HSC
Argonaut said:
*Ahem*

Taken from www.urbandictionary.com, a 'player' is:
1) "a guy who is sustaining supposedly exclusive relationships with multiple girls simultaneously"

2) "A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretending to care about them, when in reality they are only interested in sex. Possibly derived from the phrases "play him for a fool", or "play him like a violin". The term was popularized by hip-hop culture, but was commonly recognized among urban American blacks by the 1970s.

"A certain class of low-rent, slack-jawed fuckups has decided that backstabbing and misogyny are totally radical, so the word is sometimes used as a compliment or term of endearment between male friends, as in the greeting "what's up, player?"."

3) "A man or woman that hooks up with many diffent persons but commits to none and in that process ends up hurting some of those invovled but there is a difference between player and asshole listed below as 1 and 2 and players generally being happy people until they are caught are opposites of the player hater who only hates because he cant play or lost or has a girl who got her heart broke by one and is insecure"

4) "A serial dater, someone who pursues a number of different social and sexual partners simultaniously"

5a) " Someone who feels he needs to have sex with as many girls as possible to gain respect amongst his peers."

5b) "Someone who views women as sex objects and uses them for his own sexual pleasure"

6) "The male version of the female slut or bimbo"

Etc, etc, etc.

I think it is therefore safe to assume that swe3t_munchkins is NOT a player.
Man that was the most useless load of rubbish that I didn't read, anywayz she's either A) a player B) a slut or C) both...u decide, i'd personally go 4 C...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
alby said:
how on earth is she playing with him?
she doesnt love him....is that such a big deal?
yeh, cept the fact he thought she did...her choice, but when she sits there n he has 2 wait 4 her 2 decide wot she thinks, thats playing with his emotions

n argonaut, i usually agree with u...but since when is a dictionary a person? i reckon she's a player coz i've been in that guys position, n i felt like i was played...maybe thats just me, but a dictionary wont convince me of otherwise

HerO

Banned
HSC
I don't think that urbandictionary.com is a reliable source anywayz, juz look at the definitions given, it's so unproffessional with the wordings, it's definately not how a reliable dictionary would convey it's info. :cool:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
HerO said:
She mentioned that "I really really like him"...Go back and read her posts b4 posting any rubbish fecken fool...
really really liking him is different to loving someone...get a life you "fecken fool"

braad said:
yeh, cept the fact he thought she did...her choice, but when she sits there n he has 2 wait 4 her 2 decide wot she thinks, thats playing with his emotions
she didnt think she did:
swe3t_munchkins said:
i explained to him why i couldnt say i love you back, i didnt say it cause i didnt feel ready at the time
braad said:
n argonaut, i usually agree with u...but since when is a dictionary a person? i reckon she's a player coz i've been in that guys position, n i felt like i was played
you agree with him but argue with his post....braad = walking contradiction atm
as argo's post said - a player is "A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others"
those definitions are the general understanding of 'players' - she's not getting with multiple guys so that she can get in their pants, and she's not getting with as many guys as possible & not giving a shit about their feelings! she's with ONE guy and likes him, but doesnt feel asthough she actually loves him. she's not manipulating anyone/anything imo

and for the record, i know where she's comming from - its a tough situation (espically as a chick, caus we're generally more emotional about this sorta stuff as everyone knows - not saying its not hard for the guy though)

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
HerO said:
I describe her that way only because it's the only way 2 describe her hence she is described accordingly.

Anywayz if ur inclined 2 disagree with me then that says alot about ur mentality, u obviously luv being played with. :cool:
She's not being a player, because she made no dishonest declarations of her feelings.

She didn't say she loved him because she doesn't know that she does.

Give her a break. While I can certainly sympathise with the guy... she is guilty of nothing. There's not really a great deal she could have done. If she said "Oh, I love you too", then you'd call her a manipulative liar.

Perhaps you ought to take a couple of steps back and look at the situation from her perspective, as well as his, before throwing the words "manipulative slut" around.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Lhyviathan said:
She's not being a player, because she made no dishonest declarations of her feelings.

She didn't say she loved him because she doesn't know that she does.

Give her a break. While I can certainly sympathise with the guy... she is guilty of nothing. There's not really a great deal she could have done. If she said "Oh, I love you too", then you'd call her a manipulative liar.

Perhaps you ought to take a couple of steps back and look at the situation from her perspective, as well as his, before throwing the words "manipulative slut" around.
couldnt've said it better myself man

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
alby said:
you agree with him but argue with his post....braad = walking contradiction atm
as argo's post said - a player is "A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others"
those definitions are the general understanding of 'players' - she's not getting with multiple guys so that she can get in their pants, and she's not getting with as many guys as possible & not giving a shit about their feelings! she's with ONE guy and likes him, but doesnt feel asthough she actually loves him. she's not manipulating anyone/anything imo

and for the record, i know where she's comming from - its a tough situation (espically as a chick, caus we're generally more emotional about this sorta stuff as everyone knows - not saying its not hard for the guy though)
contradiction? wtf? a sif, i sed i usually agree...meaning not always, as in this is one of the few times i DONT agree....

n yeh, his meaning...but i ALSO sed wot i thought it meant, its MY opinion, n it cant be proven wrong because its an OPINION and its backed up by FACT and life experience...basically wot im saying is that wot u jus sed is totally invalid :)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
get a life! stop trying to prove yourself right after you've evidently screwed yourself over tonnes of times in the one thread

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
alby said:
get a life! stop trying to prove yourself right after you've evidently screwed yourself over tonnes of times in the one thread
cant help it if u dont like others opinions...

i dont care if im right or wrong, im merely stating wot i think, whether thats right or wrong by whoevers standards

S

Shuter

Fuck off alby you dumb bimbo.

If we use a real dictionary:

Player:
One that plays, especially:
One who participates in a game or sport.

Now a relationship can be classed as a game. She can be a player by definition if she plays him. Which she is, he says he loves her, she states that she doesn't love him, he is hurt by this so naturally wants to distance and cool down the relationship because he isn't loved back, so he'll take it slower, yet she's being a bitch and getting annoyed that he's not saying he loves her and being all mushy before.

This would indicate that she wants someone who will love and do everything for her, but in which she has to return no feelings and gets all this love showered on her for free. This would indcate she is taking advantage of this person or "playing" them, making her a "player".

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
from an answer of someone who knows you. i would tell you the truth. i think he just doesn't know what to do. he feels awkward saying it now. since he had said it and you didn't respond, he doesn't know what your true response is. just talk to him about it.

you might be ablet o get rid of that awkwardness. and then after that, a little less conversation a nd more action.

HSC
Geez people are heaps critical on this site....! I would like to say thankz for all your input to this thread but i just want you to know that i aint a player, firstly im not gonna say I LOVE YOU back to my bf if it all gonna be a lie id rather wait till im ready, cause love shouldnt be taken as a lie....! A player is someone who constantly plays with you feelings like one minute they say that they love you and then the next minute they are mucking around with someone else.....! I can honestly say ive never done that in my life......! If you thought i was playing with him think again..... Try and be in my situation and id like to see you handle it differently......! Like think about this:
Would you lie to the your gf/bf?
Would you rather be honest with them throughout the relationship?
Would you rather say I LOVE YOU when you actually mean it , or just say cause they said it?
etc.....!

PS. "Its funny how the people who know me da least..have the most to say.....!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i'd love my gf...that'd b y she's my gf n not jus sum girl i like...i dont think i'd have ur problem :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)