• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

considering doing same related text for two different essays (1 Viewer)

thoth1

Banned
HSC
so im currently using gran torino as one of my belonging related text. im considering using it for module C conflicting perspectives as well (bcuz i can see a lot of conflicting perspectives presented in it). is this alright?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You are allowed to do this. Just make sure you can analyse it from the different frameworks and you'll be fine.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Agreed. ^^

some of my teacher advised this also for the HSC because than its alot easier to memorise your ideas and also yeah it makes it more flexible :)...

i might consider doing that also.

vemanjj

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah my teacher encouraged this but stressed to never ever use the word belonging in the conflicting perspectives section or they'll know you've been lazy

mark H

HSC
so im currently using gran torino as one of my belonging related text. im considering using it for module C conflicting perspectives as well (bcuz i can see a lot of conflicting perspectives presented in it). is this alright?
OMG I'm doing Gran Torino as well for belonging & of course you can do it because my teacher said that the different papers go to different people so no worries there.

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
What did you use previously for conflicting perspectives?

What representation of ideas are in Julius Caesar that conflict? -> Power & Leadership, Ambition & Honour (for example, obviously many more).

Are similar ideas like this portrayed in Gran Torino? Perhaps you might consider doing a speech, I'm doing JFK's last congressional address, but that works well with the ideas i'm arguing.

What ideas are you arguing, how does Gran Torino reflect these ideas?

Also, remember to include the choice of textual form etc. read through the syllabus for further info.

I would consider using a politically motivated text, because of the nature of JC. But it's up to you.

thoth1

Banned
HSC
What did you use previously for conflicting perspectives?

What representation of ideas are in Julius Caesar that conflict? -> Power & Leadership, Ambition & Honour (for example, obviously many more).

Are similar ideas like this portrayed in Gran Torino? Perhaps you might consider doing a speech, I'm doing JFK's last congressional address, but that works well with the ideas i'm arguing.

What ideas are you arguing, how does Gran Torino reflect these ideas?

Also, remember to include the choice of textual form etc. read through the syllabus for further info.

I would consider using a politically motivated text, because of the nature of JC. But it's up to you.
lol i dont do JUlius Caesar. my prescribed is Justice Game.

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad

rayz93

HSC
Oh god, my prescribed is the justice game as well. worst text to study for this module.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)