• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Core 1- Health Priorities (1 Viewer)

princesskt

HSC
Hey, been studying for my half yearly exam.. now i missed all of core 1 and i have most of it all ok, cept has anyone done ALL the priorities? like not just the normal 5 but also asthma and arthritis? coz if u have can u like help me plz? or just let me know if its something i do need to learn. thanks

The-Noodle

HSC
I'm in the exact same situation as you. I missed the entire core 1 topic, so I had to basically try and learn it myself. I know generally what it is about, but don't know the specifics just yet. I had my half yearly last week and concentrated on the new public health approach because that was what we were told would be a main area. As far as the priority areas, I only have a general knowledge on them right now.

princesskt

HSC
yea, ive been going to the teacher n all, but most of it ive had to learn myself.. she did tell me the exam wont be focused too much on core 1 so thats good.. but ugh its so stressing. lol

princesskt

HSC
i had the exam yesterday, it wasnt too bad. i was able to answer all the questions cept i could only remember 4 of the areas for the ottawa charter.. but it was alright, i think i passed :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)