• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Crazy cursor problem...help please *cries* (2 Viewers)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I've had this problem once or twice before but it has got worse in the past two days. Basically when I am typing, viewing a webpage or even clicking on a program in the start menu, the cursor rolls to the top of the screen and doesnt let you click anything. Even if I brouse a webpage, if you scroll half way down, it stcrolls it back up tto the top.

I first thought it iwas an overheating problem, so I had it under the aircon all day and no change.
I did a system's restore no changen
I changed the mouse as it was suggested it may be a scrolling problem on the mouse...no change

Do you guys have any idea? I might reformat but it will be hard even to transfer files in its current state...

HELP PLEASE

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i get this problem with my laser mouse in aok and just freezes randomly. when i place mouse in a certain part of the screen in aok i cant move it again for like 10sec.

anyway i kow my problem is that the mouse is just overused & worn, and most likely the connection is messing around. anyway i cant use my other mouse's cos they like dont even click at all in games :| so yeah.. how old is it? check that the connection plugin/wire entrance isnt messing around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)