• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

cricket sucks! (1 Viewer)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
aussies do play baseball and they do play basketball. what rock have you been hiding under?

victorling

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by copious
aussies do play baseball and they do play basketball. what rock have you been hiding under?
but these sports are uncomparable to cricket in terms of popularity here, frankly speaking
u seldom see baseball and basketball news in the sport news but mainly cricket, cricket dominates the aussie sport news

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
well cricket has been played since the 1800's here, and was pretty much bought over by the poms so its popu;arity is inevitable. and plus you'll have much more fun watching a one day international as opposed to baseball or basketball, the atmosphere is umcomparable.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by copious
well cricket has been played since the 1800's here, and was pretty much bought over by the poms so its popu;arity is inevitable. and plus you'll have much more fun watching a one day international as opposed to baseball or basketball, the atmosphere is umcomparable.
yep, cricket has a much better atmosphere- i like it bcoz of all the tactic that it involves- as well as all the physics, maths and chemistry that is involved....as a guy on the tv put it "u can never get bored of watching cricket". :D

victorling

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
yep, cricket has a much better atmosphere- i like it bcoz of all the tactic that it involves- as well as all the physics, maths and chemistry that is involved....as a guy on the tv put it "u can never get bored of watching cricket". :D
u mean the projectile motion?lol

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ozzies like cricket coz thats the only sport that they dominate in

^___^
HSC
baseball here in aus is not as small as many ppl would think

u have no idea how many scouts from minor league (us) that come here and watch kids as young as 12 play baseball and snap them up with a multi-million dollor contract

the problem with baseball here is the lack of exposure and the problem of allowing viewer to watch Major league..

of course, unless u have espn

stef since 1986

NO it doesnt! i loooovvvvveeee cricket!! i went to the one day games in sydney and a test match in sydney. god i love all types of cricket. esp. games with michael clarke in them (lol... hence the sig) ... i like mat hayden and justin langer too. they r a cute opening pair in the test side :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by stef since 1986
NO it doesnt! i loooovvvvveeee cricket!! i went to the one day games in sydney and a test match in sydney. god i love all types of cricket. esp. games with michael clarke in them (lol... hence the sig) ... i like mat hayden and justin langer too. they r a cute opening pair in the test side :D
yes, another cricket lover on these forums- we need to outpower the cricket- haters! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)