• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

depressed abt 3u maths (1 Viewer)

luckyduck

hey. anyone out there in my position?
wel. i just got result back before the hoildays and i'm soo depressed! everyone in my school practically got in the 60-70%
whereas i got 33%! omg! i dono how that happened but it happened! and there is noo more assessment except the trials that i can boost my ranks up!
what should i do??
do you people think it is possible for me to get in the 80's for 3 unit maths with this mark?

untamedanimal

Well i was sort of in a similar situation. I came first in prelim and then first test of hsc i got 52%, which set me back heaps. I managed to work it out over christmas holidays and got 82% in my next test and now i just got 87% in half yearly. So its possible to get better

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
luckyduck, did you do well in your first assessment? I'm sure if you work really hard and ace your trials and hsc exam, you'll be fine :)

luckyduck

no! that's the thing!
i mean 2unit i get 95%+ for all the time!
but when it comes to extension maths! i just flunk it! i didnt do so good for the first assessment wither

aditya

HSC
y dunt u just drop it?

its not gonna be as benificial anyway... i mean, it only counts for one unit? u know wat i mean.... if ur getting 95s in 2unit! THATS GREAT... forget 3unit...

wat are ur other subjects and how do u do in them? and what do u want to do in uni?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)