• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Describe Your Monash University (1 Viewer)

Kyokushin

HSC
Okay everyone who study in Monash University...i'm give you all a test..try to introduce and Describe the place you studying now,which mean Monash University

I hope someone get 100 score = )

OKAY WHO FIRST?!:burn:

BA22

MBBS II
HSC
Let's have a different game involving a complete and coherent sentence

:eek:

No he didn't!!

:)

UnleavenedBread

HSC
At 11:24am on October 21[1], Huan Yun "Allen" Xiang[2], a commerce student at the university[3], armed with five loaded handguns, opened fire in room E 659 of the Menzies Building on Monash's Clayton campus[4] in an econometrics class containing twelve students. [5] People in the classroom were initially confused by the noise and by Xiang screaming "You never understand me" from the desk he was standing on.[5]

Xiang killed two students in the room:[2][6]

1. Xu Hui "William" Wu, an international student from Hong Kong and neighbour of Xiang's in Melbourne; and
2. Steven Chan, a student from Doncaster.

Xiang wounded five others: [3][5][6] [7]

1. lecturer Lee Gordon-Brown, who was shot in the arm and knee;
2. student Daniel Urbach, who was wounded in the shoulder and arm;
3. student Laurie Brown, who was wounded in the leg and abdomen;
4. student Christine Young, who was shot in the face; and
5. student Leigh Dat Huynh, who was discharged from hospital within a day.

When Xiang stopped shooting and moved to switch weapons, Lee Gordon-Brown, the injured lecturer, grabbed Xiang's hands as he reached into his jacket. Gordon-Brown and a student in the room, Alastair Boast, a trained kung fu practitioner, tackled him.[3][5][8] [9] Bradley Thompson later entered the room and discovered other guns in a holster around Xiang's waist, and removed two magazines from near his left hip and a revolver from the base of his back.[2]

After Gordon-Brown collapsed, Boast and Thompson were helped by a lecturer from a nearby room, Brett Inder, to restrain Xiang for fifteen minutes until police arrived while student Andrew Swann and university administrator Colin Thornby provided first aid. [1][4][10] [11] At least one injured student reportedly left the room and sought help for his injuries from security staff.[12]

Xiang was deemed by police to be unfit for interview but wrote a note referring to William Wu after his arrest saying "I finally ended WW's life." [1][5]

All classes in the Menzies Building were cancelled for the rest of the day and the university set up counselling stations.[12].

Thats my, thats my, thats my, thats my monash

Last edited:

AppleXY

s00 l33t xD
HSC
Uni Grad
Kyokushin said:
Okay everyone who study in Monash University...i'm give you all a test..try to introduce and Describe the place you studying now,which mean Monash University

I hope someone get 100 score = )

OKAY WHO FIRST?!:burn:
lol, huh? If you're aiming 50 for english, i'm sorry to say this but you are faaaaaaaaaarrrr from it. ;)

and why are you asking this when you're in yr10?

Kyokushin

HSC
AppleXY said:
lol, huh? If you're aiming 50 for english, i'm sorry to say this but you are faaaaaaaaaarrrr from it. ;)

and why are you asking this when you're in yr10?

even a 12 years old children can introduce their school, if you don't wanna do a describtion please leave this thread away, what a shit student you are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)