• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

DET emails (1 Viewer)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Im assuming most ppl here have got one by now. Who's just gonna lave them to rot?

I am.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
at my school the email and the entire portal will be implemented half way through next week.... the new system of internet access and email access is quite shit really.... they should have thought through it a bit better

DeltaOneZero

Premium Member, I rock!
HSC
My school has it already, been like it since we came back, it's not fun.

How much space do we get in our emails, I can access the Portal from home! How sweet is that, email my teachers, anyone really in my school and probably other schools! heheh!!!

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
U get 15MB, the whole system is just so bad. Half the searches you do is either banned or the page cant be displayed. Google images blocked, and google vido block (no more bludging in IST). And sometimes it lags like hell.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Glad i'm leaving DET's hellhole after the HSC this year...

Blocked, heh? I heard ppl can use CGI proxies... only disadvantage is that the DET COULD monitor that you're using one...

Any techies out there? We could use your help...

-P_D

bizadfar

HSC
This is a fucking joke. Alot of people have IMPORTANT fucking work in their own emails such yahoo, gmail, hotmail. All blocked. Bunch of fucking dumbfucks.

We could access the intranet from Home. Our old system was MUCH better even though some simple things were blocked. Everything is blocked now, half the time fucking crap doesn't work. SMH, news.com is all blocked... fucking bullshit.

Pure example of constriction by the DET.

Oh yea, more importantly, they blocked my beloved formula1.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)