• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do you guys study with ... (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
i like to study / do homework with my ipod amped up , i like to listen to soothing songs though not those linken park type

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
In my opinion, if you cant study with people talking and stuff...you're screwed. You'll get too easily distracted and you wont be able to learn in class. Its true.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I used to think I could study with music on but I just end up dancing along with the song and forget what I was doing in the first place. I need complete silence, which is why I never get any work done in class (aside from the fact that I talk a lot of the time).

v sia

HSC
snickerdoodle said:
I used to think I could study with music on but I just end up dancing along with the song and forget what I was doing in the first place. I need complete silence, which is why I never get any work done in class (aside from the fact that I talk a lot of the time).
i totallly agree

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I like music, but it can't be loud, just soft from my discman, otherwise l start singing to it.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I have soft classical music wavering in the background when studying for english or anything non-arithmetic related, if it's maths then I can listen to anything - esp when it quickens the pace

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
TimeAndTide said:
In my opinion, if you cant study with people talking and stuff...you're screwed. You'll get too easily distracted and you wont be able to learn in class. Its true.

that sounds like me .. i dont work much in class coz when people are talking i join in .. but once i get home i study .. a little

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
I have music on. It has to be something like muse or silverchair though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)