• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do you have this channel (1 Viewer)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i have channel 31 too, they used to broadcast russian program but not anymore,
they showed freaky stuff on that program i couldnt get over it for a week, eg in lab scientists did tests of how soul leaving the body,how jews were burned in nazy germany and 4 years old kid tells his mum to kill him and to eat him, because during the war in russia there were no food, and mother did kill him. its too desturbing to watch

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~Dreamer
nothing is wrong with muslims, people straight away assume i wear the head scarf and ask me all these questions when i say im arab on the net..
media stereotyping....we r also terrorists :p

B

Bambul

Originally posted by piccaninny
i have channel 31 too, they used to broadcast russian program but not anymore,
they showed freaky stuff on that program i couldnt get over it for a week, eg in lab scientists did tests of how soul leaving the body,how jews were burned in nazy germany and 4 years old kid tells his mum to kill him and to eat him, because during the war in russia there were no food, and mother did kill him. its too desturbing to watch
That's not true! They would eat the neighbours kids. It's much easier to eat people who are not in your family.

It goes without saying that any requests by kids to their parents to go play in the neighbours house were quickly rejected.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
We don't get it in Albury... we only get ABC, SBS, Ten, Nine, and Prime (aka Seven)
Well actually we get Win not nine, which sucks cause nine has all the better shows :(

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I watch Channel 31 wen there's Malay pop music videos on, haha its cool
and Tintin was on awhile ago...in Vietnamese =/

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
nothing beats Viet music videos
fun fun
(see Big Willy's av)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Bambul
That's not true! They would eat the neighbours kids. It's much easier to eat people who are not in your family.

It goes without saying that any requests by kids to their parents to go play in the neighbours house were quickly rejected.
well i watched the documentary myself if i didnt watched i would never say it was like that, i can guaranty the reliability of that program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)