• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do you support high levels of Immigration (1 Viewer)

Okashi

HSC
Well, you can't just go and suggest public policy changes (e.g. re immigration) based off what sounds like a guess. The general rule around the world is that majority-black places suck on every social measure, so the burden of proof should be on you to show that there are nice black places. I'm going to bed.
Black people have been oppressed and discriminated against for centuries. I think while what you say may not be politically correct , most of us can see where you're coming from. With that said maybe we should try to solve the problems that have led to them relying on the government. Just leaving them there won't do anyone any good because soon their population will explode and outnumber us 20:1 because of poor living standards. Then we won't be truly ready to defend ourselves.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Well, you can't just go and suggest public policy changes (e.g. re immigration) based off what sounds like a guess. The general rule around the world is that majority-black places suck on every social measure, so the burden of proof should be on you to show that there are nice black places. I'm going to bed.
I really do ot see anything wrong with most black culture in Australia (excluding some parts of Africa and recent immigrants etc). There are more troubling cultures failing to assimilate and integrate in Australia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)